Chapter 12: PTJ Entertainment

After the Sports Festival, You and Psyche were walking to School as both of you notice a van who is parking right in front of the school gate

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the Sports Festival, You and Psyche were walking to School as both of you notice a van who is parking right in front of the school gate.

"..An audition?" Daniel asked as he looks at the man.

"Yeah, I don't usually approach people myself... But I really wanted to meet you" He replied.

"You know our company don't you? it's PTJ" He revealed as you tilted your head in confusion while the students were just surprised.

"PTJ?" You muttered.

"Weren't you also Pacebook star Y/n? even you didn't get more popularity" Psyche said.

"Yeah, I was, but what's PTJ?" You questioned.

"PTJ Entertainment is an idol training agency, Some successful stars like DG and Aru" Psyche answered as she crossed her arms.

You then went silent as you heard DG name, you totally forget about him, the way you meet DG at the streets while he was being chase by some of his fans and drags him in the alleyway, giving your hoodie to him so that no one recognized him makes you blush a bit, since you're not even a fan of K-pop star.

You've been wondering how is doing.

Daniel then rejects joining since he has part time job as a model, making the man gasp and shocked. he then explained about PTJ, the meals were also not included and its not big of deal.

Upon hearing this, Daniel just drool how the food would be so delicious, he then looks at Duke and make him audition for PTJ, he was surprised as the man just looks at him.

"If I say yes, will you come?" He asked.

"Yes!" Daniel answered.

"Fine"

You and Psyche watched as the Van left.

'Hope they become stars' You thought.

🌸------------------------------

Daniel and Duke had just finished auditioning.

The staff started questioning the guy who brought him.

"Where'd you find him? we need to debut him asap!!"

"I didn't find him, i was shocked too"

As he looks back and looks at the place behind the tinted big class.

"So, what do you think about him, DG?" He questioned.

Behind the glass was DG, who is just sitting at a chair while pressing his fingers with each other.

🌸------------------------------

Daniel and Duke left the studio as they just meet DG fans outside of the company.

"It's not him?"

"..Never seen him"

"Is he a trainee?"