The Letter

(I'm writing Ashur's original idea for Mr. Plant and Argos where Mr. Plant finds out the Argos kept Mr. Flower's letter to him and Mr. Plant does something about it :3)

In the world of Mr. Plant.
Mr. Plant was wondering why Argos wasn't already bursting through his void's door and venting to him or talking about some dumb shit about his job- wait what was he again?...a mailman? Whatever not like Mr. Plant cares...(that much)

Curiosity took over Mr. Plant and he walked over to Argos void. He went along to knock on the door, but the door slowly creaked open and Mr. Plant  let himself in. Looks like Argos isn't here, Mr. Plant thought to himself as he walked around Argos void. But then he spotted a room that was...off.

In  the room there were pictures of Mr. Plant and even worse for him...a letter from Mr. Flower to him. At the sight of the letter made Mr. Plant furious, he was lied to by Argos! And the cherry on top is that he was stalking him! Oh and one of the photos wasn't even Mr. Plant's good side!

A familiar figure approached Mr. Plant, it was Argos.

"O-oh Mr. Plant I swear it's not what it looks like, just let me explain!"
That fucking voice made Mr. Plant blood boil 'let me explain' echo through Mr. Plant's mind as he stared blankly at Argos.

"Okay so the photos are just about a totally normal 'friendship' thing and uh..."
Argos said something, but Mr. Plant wasn't paying attention. T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.

Mr. Plant's head then tilted to the side to look over his shoulder at the wall, hinting to Argos about the letter.

"Oh yeah about that um...I was going to give it to you, I promise! I just was uh keep forgetting to and um I kept it there because of that-" 

M̶r̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶r̶a̶p̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶c̶k̶,̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶s̶p̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶M̶r̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶m̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶M̶r̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶b̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶b̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶M̶r̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶,̶ ̶M̶r̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶.̶.̶.̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶r̶g̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶.̶.̶.̶

Mr. Plant decided he should visit Mr. Flower

(I hope I did good, oh and please show Ashur this 'cause like I'm really proud and I love his content <3 I tried my best to do this :3)