4

pov y/n

I honestly think I'm fucked. Like truly fucked. 

I'm laying here with Ella in my arms just thinking about her way too much. Would I say I have feeling for her? Yes. When did I start having feelings for her? Well, there isn't a short story to that. But to cut it short, the day that I met her. It was u15s. I remember it like yesterday. You are probably asking then, why did I date Leah? I thought that I never had a chance with Ella, I thought and still think that she is straight and only liked/like me as a friend/best friend, nothing more. Plus, me and her used to play for different clubs, me at Arsenal and her at United. But I truly did love Leah, maybe not in the same as Ella, but I still did. I also think that I did that to try and get over Ella, I thought that if I could learn to love someone else those feelings would go way. And they did for all the time I was with her, but it all came back once the breakup happened and I moved to United. 

Right not, I can't be thinking about this. I need to be helping her. Being her friend right now is what she needs. 

- time skip: morning - 

I wake up, Ella still in the same position as she was in last night/this morning. I grab my phone from the bedside table, I look to see that Less has messaged me.

Morning y/n/n, just messaging you that I'm on my own to yours right now. I'll probably be there at 10ish. Do you need me to pick up anymore, like breakfast. (5:40)

Good morning, Less don't worry, I'll just cook something for all of us to eat. Also, by the way Mary and Millie are here too. Just let me know what you are 5 mins away. (9:30)

After message Less, I try to remove myself from Ella's grasp, replacing my body with pillows, hoping I don't wake her up. Probably after 10 mins of struggle, I managed to get out of bed and not wake up her. I go to the bathroom wash my face then head down stairs to start making breakfast. 

I get Alexa to play some music. The first song to play is Monster by Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes. I begin to sing the song.

You put me on a pedestal and tell me I'm the best
Raise me up into the sky until I'm short of breath, yeah

As I get the ingredients to make some pancakes.

Fill me up with confidence, I say what's in my chest
Spill my words and tear me down until there's nothin' left
Rearrange the pieces just to fit me with the rest, yeah

I mix the ingredient together, and get the pan to start cooking the pancakes.

But what if I, what if I trip?What if I, what if I fall?Then am I the monster?Just let me knowAnd what if I, what if I sin?And what if I, what if I break? YeahThen am I the monster? YeahJust let me know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I realise that Mary and Millie came downstairs as I was so focused on cooking and singing. 

pov Millie

I woke up at around 9:45 and Mary was already awake. We heard music playing downstairs and we decided to go check it. We slowly crept down the stairs not to scared, the person that was singing, our bet was y/n. To our 'surprise' I was y/n. Mary started recording her singing while cooking us breakfast. 

I was fifteen when the world put me on a pedestal
I had big dreams of doin' shows and makin' memories
Made some bad moves tryna act cool, upset by they jealousy
Liftin' me up (liftin' me up), liftin' me up (yeah)
And tearin' me down (down), tearin' me down, yeah (down, down)
I'll take responsibility for everything I've done (yeah)
Holdin' it against me like you're the holy one (yeah)
I had a chip on my shoulder, had to let it go
'Cause unforgiveness keeps them in control
I came in with good intentions then I let it go
And now I really wanna know