5

pov y/n

Once I finished singing, I started serving the girls their pancakes. When I turned around I saw Ella sitting there as well next to Less. 

"Sorry, El, I didn't notice you came down already. How are you feeling?"

"As good I can be. But after listening to you sing, better. I guess."

"Ok that's good, how many do you want?"

"3 please."

"Ok."

I get 3 pancakes and serve it up, saying "Your pancakes."

"Why thank you."

After that all of us just sat and ate in silence, it was either we didn't know what to say to each other after the recent events or we were all hungry. 

To break the silence Millie asked, "How are you able to sing like that y/n?"

"Umm... if I am being honest I don't know. The rest of my family are like tone deaf so I'm not really sure."

"Well whatever happened, you are like the whole package; you sing like an angel, an absolute gun at football and an amazing cook. What can't you do? Like honestly how hasn't anyone picked you up."

"(sigh) Hahaha... I really am not. Thanks. I don't know, I think I'm just focused on football at the moment. To be fair I was in a relationship 3 years. I don't know if it comes it comes but if it doesn't then I'm not gonna push it. I will just let nature take its course and guide me."

"Y/n," Ella whispers.

"Yeah."

"Can you sing another song? Like the one you would sing a lot."

"I sing quite a bit, do you know which song?"

"Umm... the one you are angry at Leah."

"Ohh.. that song. Ok."

I put on Alexander Steward's 'I wish you cheated'. Through out the past year (almost), whenever I thought about Leah, whenever I was angry, I would sing this song. But once the song finished I had to stop thinking about her or stop being angry. This did helped me quite a bit, I would let out all my emotions into this song. 

"You know rule right?"

"Yeah, once you finish singing, I need to try to stop thinking about him."

"Good."

We all moved to the lounge and started the song. 

I'm anxious, kinda sad
Hard to be your best when you lost the best you had
Spending days just on my phone
Wondering where it all went wrong
I'm nervous, pretty wired
I said your name too much now my lungs got tired
Thinking maybe I'm to blame
I just need someone to hate

Oh-oh-oh, you made this so damn hard for me
You and your goddamn honesty
It got me thinking

I wish you would've cheatedAnd smashed my heart to piecesI wish I had a reason I could hate your guts for leavingI wish you were the villainA psycho with no feelingsSo how do I move onWhen you did nothing wrong? (Ah-ah-ah)Wish you did something wrong (ah-ah-ah)But you did nothing wrong
I know it's messed up, kinda badBut I wish we didn't talk, and you just left like thatI'd be angry instead of numbDammit, who have I become?
Oh-oh-oh, you made this so damn hard for meYou and your goddamn honestyIt got me thinking
I wish you woulda cheatedAnd smashed my heart to piecesI wish I had a reason I could hate your guts for leavingI wish you were the villainA psycho with no feelingsSo how do I move onWhen you did nothing wrong? (Ah-ah-ah)Wish you did something wrong (ah-ah-ah)But you did nothing wrong
In the middle of the nightI start to fantasise that you would ruin my whole life, oh'Cause you're the best I hadAnd I keep running back like a goddamn fool, tryna change your mindYou were all mineCan't believe I
Wish you woulda cheatedAnd smashed my heart to piecesI wish I had a reason I could hate your guts for leavingI wish you were the villainA psycho with no feelingsSo how do I move onWhen you did nothing wrong?

I finished singing. Everyone was in tears, especially Ella. I went over to hugs so did everyone else. I think I needed it as well. 

Once we all pulled away I asked "El, what do you wanna do today?"

She started thinking a bit whilst wiping her tears, "How about we go shopping then a rage room?"

"Yeah I think that is a great idea." Mary said. Then we all agreed.

a.n: sorry the build up is quite slow but it will eventually get there. i'm just hoping yall are ready to go the journey.