THE QUEEN AGREEMENT

Shreya.. That's her name.. Almost a year and half of being in a long distance relationship with her.

A cute lean looking earth sign girl, dominating Capricorn. Although I'm a professional employee, I'd go weak on my knees whenever I listen to her commanding voice. She holds the keys to my chastity. I don't cum without her permission. I can't.

She was the best part of my life. She knows how to use me to satisfy to her needs. I guess that's not a surprise when it comes to a dominant girl.

But now, the story is not about her.

I basically did something without her acknowledgement. PDA.
I signed a PDA before getting into a relationship with her.

28th October 2023
3.33 pm
Ampang Gardens

I arrived for the first time at Shreya's residence without her knowledge. It was a great day for me. I was on cloud nine after she accepted my proposal.

I stepped on her house gate with a shiver. "Are you sure you gonna do this Nithesh?
I am all in, I am here and there's no way out...

A lady emerged from the main door entrance. "Come in ya", she said.

She's around her 40s, average body with a brownish skin colour. She was wearing a black flip flop. Her feet was sexy to me. Red nail polish with Indian accessories on her toenails. And that is Shreya's mum. My future mother in law.

"You are?

"I'm Nithesh ma'am, and I'm your daughter's boyfriend", I told her

"Oh wow, it's really great to see you finally ya! Shreya talks a lot about you! Come come, please come in ya!

I removed my footwear and entered.
Shreya's home is such a pleasant place to be at. It's a very huge bungalow with 2 living room, 5 rooms and triple storey.

"Have a seat ya! What would you like to have? She asked

"It's okay ma, thank you", I said
"I actually came to see you..

"Is there anything I could help you ya?, she asked.

"Actually, I would like to discuss something really important with you ma, sorry ma'am", I said

"Oh come on ya, don't be so formal! What's with this ma'am and all ya!
You can call me mum" she exclaimed with a soft laughter

I was sweating profusely for no reason.. is it the right time for me to speak about it.. I don't know. I should try.

"Me and Shreya are officially together today ma.. and we have finally exchanged rings just now", I said while showing her the photo which we clicked at the Connoisseur Cafe a while ago.

"That's a great news ya! I'm so happy for both of you! So, where's the treat haha! Just kidding yeah! When both of you are going to get married then? Have you guys spoke about it before?

Her tone was full of happiness and excitement.

And I could literally feel my heartbeat on my chest!

"Actually, I have something to share with you ma.. err ma'am.." i could literally feel the chills and shiver on my body right now.

"It's okay ya, yennah vennalum sollungeh

*yenna vennalum sollungeh - Tamil language phrase which means please just say anything you would like to say*

"Actually.. we have a tradition in our family ma.. ma'am.. for your kind acknowledgement, I am the only son in my family ma.. I am the youngest and I have an elder sister in my family. Basically, we follow the tradition of matriachy family ma.. ma'am"