MY MISTRESS AND HER MASTER

It has been almost three years since I was caged here. Madam Vanitha. Thats my owner's name. Your Royal Highness Duchess Vanitha. Or Queen Vanitha. Thats how I am allowed to address her as, or she will lit the lighter under my balls till I cry.

I was abducted by her as a hostage. Not to serve her. But her boyfriend. Ram Sir. And today you gonna witness my day with my master.

Its 6 in the morning. I am in Master Ram and Madam Vanitha's bedroom, right in front of their bed sleeping with half eyes open. Naked and my right leg tied to the pole of bed. I could see my master's morning wood from here. Such a huge cock. And mine doesnt even reach 3 centimetres even when its hard.

Master Ram wakes up. He commands me to kneel in front of him with my mouth wide open, and he pees right into my mouth. I gulp my master's warm lemonade like a thirsty dog. The last time i drank water was before I became a rough trade for my master. I just cant remember when. I could see his thick cock swinging freely while he pumps the golden nectar inside my mouth. Master Ram pushes my head forward so that i can lick his penis head dry. Then he gets back to bed and fucks Madam Vanitha.

Madam Vanitha gets down from her bed. Its a morning ritual for me to clean her divine pussy after her intercourse. So much of cum. I am used to it. She helds me with my hair and pushes me below and buries my face underneath her divine temple.. Heaven.. She drags me to the shower room.

Both of them gets ready for breakfast. Their usual menu, a loaf of bread with meat sausage for Ram Sir and some cereals with milk for Vanitha maam. There are few rules to abide. No clothes allowed for me at any cause. I am not allowed to eat until they are done with breakfast. My meal is their leftover of food. Usually Ram Sir will spit some of his bread into my mouth if he feels full. I have to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes as fast as possible before beginning with my first job of the day..

I was given as a gift to Ram Sir by Duchess Vanitha for their silver jubilee wedding anniversary. My function as a rough trade for my master is not only to please him sexually, but also to earn as much money as possible for him, regardless how dirty or gay it could be.

My master's wife feed me with at least three bananas every morning, so that my penis stays hard and stiff like a metal rod. I am made to stand naked in front of their house compound with a board hanging on my neck, written, "BLOWJOB SESSION RM1"
And I can only call it off a day if I manage to turnover a minimum of RM100.

It is already 12pm. RM65 so far, and my penis is already feeling sore. I cant even stand anymore. Ram sir doesnt give a damn. He ties both of my hands and ankles wide apart on the house front gate, with my cock protruding in between the holes of the gate. Duchess Vanitha gave me an energy drink, called tongkat ali. Its a traditional ginseng extract functions to boost endurance and stamina so that I can last longer and entertain more customers. I could feel an infinite rush on my wood right immediately after the drink. 65 years old man, 23 years old boy, 42 years old guy, I could just take all of them, sucking my cock vigorously, without exploding myself.

Ram sir just laughs at me, "You're my slave for life, my gigolo!

I don't know how long I can survive this torture, but I am sure that I don't have feelings anymore. I feel dizzy.. My knees are shaking. My eyesight are slowly becoming blurr..

Suddenly, I could feel someone squeezing my hanging balls. Its Vanitha ma'am..

"Come to my room when you're done. I need you to fuck me before we send you to my brother tonight. He is going to use you for few days before sending you to the gigolo market in few days time"

THE END

P.s : Hope you liked this story. Please do give some suggestions on what you want me to write on next stories so that I could improve. Female readers are encouraged and welcomed to comment, and your name will be credited at the end of the story, with your permission. Feel free to share, thank you:)