intro

Once was a time when them and I were happy, once was there a moment when we hugged and happily would call ourselves the guardian twins...
  Until there came a time when they pushed me away and drew boundries I did not want to cross... Once happy twins both either suffering from gold tinted smiles or scars that one noticed and other did not, at least... not until one fatefull day

...

    It was past the twins usual bedtime when  used come back sky was usually tinted darkest shade of blue with crecsent moon hanging around making the tree of feelings  look dark, scary yet comforting and warm with purple and gold or black, he couldn't really recall clothed skeleton sat underneath with closed eyes and would sleep as ♡♤◇♧○ would usually sit next to the negative guardians sleepy body and share some adventures they would have in the village and at times sounding sad but all those times would be ignored and days would carry on with nonstoppable fights between the twins...
    Until it wasn't... it was still easy life for Nightmare when they saw their brothers cheerful smile shining brighter then the sun making all his worries desepier but looking back and wondering while waiting nonstop Nightmare couldn't understand...
Where did he go wrong?..
  - "you don't get it ♡♤◇♧°! You are loved by all, you are adored, you get all the love and always forget about me! I hate you, I wish you and I were not releted!" Nightmare shouted loud and clear as anger took over them but then with shock and apologatic look he was going to say something but ♡♤◇♧° just smiled
   A Tear rolling down their face ♡◇♧♤° just smiled and spoke: "it's okay brother, I get... I'm sorry for pushing you so much and... making you feel that way... and you're right I'm loved... adored as you say... I'll just leave to the village and come back late... please don't wait for me..."
   Nightmare tried to speak but couldn't manage to utter a word before ♡◇♧♤° walked of Nightmare kept calling out Dreams name begging them to come back but nothing...

     Nightmare gazed up at the sky and muttered to themselves: "where are you ♡◇♧♤°?.. I miss you..."
Nightmare teared up and spoke again with dried, bloody face and a broken tone: "if I knew you would leave for forver... would I say that same words again?.. it's been 5 months ever sence that day... I need you..."

...

BACK WITH A NEW BOOK BABY
Sorry for lack of writing I'm too busy either focusing on sphinx agency or begin lazy