a circus

♡◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠♡

     Warning:

      Blood

       Gore

       Animal death

   ♡◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠♡
     It was evening, sun was setting down from its throne when Nightmare saw a rendom ticket on a table of a small house into the woods. The ticket was red and worn out with a text written on it: "welcome to the amithist circus where lost is found, where your dreams come to life, where your nightmares come to play..." Nightmare seemed intersed, cirious... yet felt the need to avoid that place, his guts told him to go back but his heart told him to check if he was there, he HAD to know, and that is how he ended up in the trial following a drawn map he made his own when he heard a scream. Nightmare purple eyes darted towards the sound to see a skeleton with black and white clothes having bloody jacket and begin circled by the wolves. Without thinking Nightmare ran towards the wolves and attacked using his black, goopy tendrils making blood splash all across the nearby trees as wolves got slamed onto those said trees with a small sad dogs growl and died making those other wolves that survived run away from fear.

    Nightmare glanced at the now wheeping skeleton who sat in a corner crying out from fear and with sympathy approached and gave them a hug even though he in a way hated begin touched as he spoke smoothly: "shhh... they're gone now, they won't you..."
   The skeleton let out a sob as they asked: "they won't?" As they looked at Nightmare's purple eyes their face flushed with red blush that dusted their cheeks like a rose from crying so much and having their head burried on in their knees.
     Nightmare smiled and spoke: "they won't I promise, they're gone, are you okay, are you hurt?"

    The strange heterochomic eyed and monochrome, fluffy dressed skeleton gave out a nod and spoke: "yeah... I manage to fight until they started to howl and growl, my hearing is way too sensitive."

  Nightmare hummed and checked for any wounds to see quite some making him worried as he spoke: "well from just your torn up pieces of clothing I can see quite a lot of broken bones, remove your upper clothing I'll heal whatever I can."

♡◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠♡

The end, will be taking longer to write cause max time on internet now is 1 hour for me.

Oh and cause nobody got the anwser correct try morse code and replace X with _ spaces do not count.