Chapter 2

All four of them, then comes out from the office, after collecting documents. Haseena said goodbye to other three, Rey offered her to join them, but she refused, as she has to go back to her gym. Haseena then heads towards her car and left from there.

Karishma saw her retreating figure, and thought "God, this woman is crazy, how her family tolerate her. And, who is she, to tell me that, I need to shed 10 kgs, 'As per your BMI, you have to reduce 10 kgs' " Haseena's words are echoed in her mind, which increases her anger thoughts " "Thank God, I'm not going to see her again. May God bless the poor soul, who gonna live with this crazy woman, whole life"

Karishma, Rey and Aarya then heads towards the restaurant, as Rey wants to celebrate this special day. Their biggest problem is solved and they can't be more happier.

Haseena heads straight to her gym, as she is late and being owner and head trainer, it's against her ethics, to left people hanging on their own, when they paid for the trainer. She parks the car and heads inside the building, the gym was on second floor, and as soon as Haseena goes halfway through the stairs, she suddenly noticed the ring on her finger. "Damn it! How did I forget to remove this from my finger, what if someone notices it, I need to get rid of it, right now". She removed the ring and puts it in her pocket, but, as soon as she entered the gym, it seems like the time stopped and everyone was stunned. It was the first time in years, when anybody have seen Haseena wearing anything other then her trainer suit.

"Good Evening Madam Prime Minister! How was your visit to Birmingham Palace?"  Chris, the gym clown questions Haseena, in his usual tone.

"It was good and guess what? The palace have approved on imposing a new law, that is anyone with such low humour, will be doing 40 extra push-up" Haseena answered back.

Everybody started to laugh. Haseena is always like this smart, witty and friendly. She has been running this gym for past 5 years, and is a certified trainer herself. People of every age, are her students, who she train personally, while some are just members, who train on their own. But Haseena have a good bond with everyone.

"Jokes aside, why are you dressed in a suit on a random Thursday morning?" Another person asked.

"Oh God, I didn't realise that, wearing a suit will become such a hot topic. I have to attend a wedding guys" Haseena answered.

"What! A wedding. You attended a wedding. Impossible. It's unbelievable. Did someone blackmails you with something, to attend a wedding, because you can't even hear the word, then now how you attended one", Jena, the other trainer asked

"Guys calm down, It was a wedding of a very close family friend mine, so I attended, simple" Haseena try to answer them coolly

"It's not that simple, because you attended your neighbour's pet funeral, instead of my wedding, you even don't like that word, then how come, all of sudden you attended the one. And Everyone, here know, you hated only one thing in the world, and that is, MARRIAGE" Jack complained her, for 100th time

"Listen Jack, hating a wedding, and attending the wedding, is two different things. I attended one wedding, because I have no other option. And upon hating marriage, my stance is still same as before. It's one of the most absurd thing in this world. Marriage for me is, just a legal justification, to domestically bound someone. And Enough of this talk now, otherwise I'm going to add extra half an hour of workout to your plan, so back to grind everyone"

After scaring everyone with extra workout, Haseena heads towards changing room, where she took out the ring from her pocket and placed it in her locker. After that she changed into workout clothes and goes to train her students.

On the other hand, Karishma goes to her room after coming home. She changed into her normal clothes, sat on bed and started to stare at the ring on her hand. Her mind and brain are playing a great battle. Her mind is, pursuing her to remove the ring, as it's nothing and the ring doesn't belong to her. And on the other hand, her heart is saying her the different thing, to keep that ring.