Preface

"Why didn't you kiss me last night?" Aadhya asked.

"You were drunk." Aarnav replied while setting his hairs in front of mirror.

"Now that I am not drunk I still want you to kiss me." Aadhya said while sitting on the bed with all the messy hair and makeup.

"Are you sure brown? Don't you regret once you see what kind of an animal I am."

Aadhya nodded slightly to which Aarnav went towards door to make sure it's close and put on music to not let anyone know what kind of a monster he was on the bed.

Aarnav climbed on her kissing her passionately while he grabbed her neck almost choking her and his other hand grabbing her ass.

"You have no idea how long I had been wanting to touch you and show you how badly I want you. You make me go crazy." He said in her ears.

"I thought you always hated me." She said unable to breathe.

"I still hate you because I want you so much."

"How much do you want me?"

Her question brought out his aggression.
He removed his belt, tied her hands to the bed, removed her clothes but tore her panties with his mouth.

While looking into her eyes he went down to eat her

He rubbed her clit while tongue fucking her vagina and enjoyed her trying hard to cope up with the orgasm. He saw how difficult it was for her, she was almost near to death because of the orgasm.
While kissing on her stomach, then her chest, her neck he went up towards her ears and whispered, "I had warned you, just the beginning and you are finding it difficult but now you can't stop me. You have awaken the monster and you have to be MY SLUT. "

As he finished saying this he forced his dick inside her making her moan like a tigress.
Watching her in pain and pleasure he growled like an animal increasing his pace.
Both of them were sweating even in the lowest temperature of A.C and uncountable breath thrusts.

"You wanted to see how much I wanted you right? " He asked spanking her.

"Ahhh... Please... I want... Please"

"What do you want brown? "

"I want you."

"How? "

"Inside me."

He freed her hands and ordered her to get on her knees.
She got on her four playing with his dick with hands and balls, provoking him.

He tried to force his dick in her mouth when Aadhya said, "Not so easily, beg me

He tried to force his dick in her mouth when Aadhya said, "Not so easily, beg me."

Aarnav denied to which Aadhya started getting up.

"Please brown I have been controlling myself to not come close to you but your eyes, your smile keeps playing with me. You have no idea how hard it is to resist you. You have no idea how jealous I get when another guy has your attention. You have no idea how badly I want you to be mine, just mine. Please don't show me your back like this."
Aadhya came close and kissed him.