4

In a small town called Oakwood, there lived a 13-year-old boy named Henry. Now, Henry was an adventurous and curious boy, always seeking new and exciting experiences.

One sunny afternoon, Henry found himself at Walmart with his mom. While his mom was busy picking up groceries, Henry felt an urge to go to the bathroom. "Oh no," he thought. "I need to find a bathroom, and fast!" Henry's eyes darted around, searching for the nearest restroom sign, but he ended up in the diaper section. A piece of poop slipped into his pull-up, so he let the rest flow into his pull-up. He finished pooping, grabbed a pack of pull-ups, and went to the self-checkout.

Once Henry had paid for his pull-ups, he texted his mom saying, "I'm going back to the hotel."

His mom replied, "Okay, I'll be a few hours." Henry hurried back to the hotel room, which was just a couple of blocks away. He got to the hotel and went to his room. He loved the feeling of the full pull-up, so he sat in it while watching TV. Four hours went by, and realizing his mom would be back soon, Henry quickly jumped into the shower and cleaned himself up. He carefully wrapped the messy pull-up in a small garbage bag, put on a fresh pull-up, got dressed, and took the bag with the messy pull-up outside to put it in a garbage can. He made his way back to his room, and on the way, he had to pee, so he let it flow into the pull-up and got back to his room and went inside.

Time ticked by, and 30 minutes later, his mom finally arrived. Henry blushed as he realized he was still in his wet pull-up when his mom suggested going out for dinner. "Okay," he nervously replied and excused himself to the bathroom. He disposed of the wet pull-up and put on a new one before joining his mom.

They went to a cozy restaurant and enjoyed a delicious meal together. However, halfway through, Henry felt the familiar pressure building up. He let out a sigh and once again peed into his pull-up. After they finished their meal, they decided to catch a movie at the nearby theater.

In the cinema restroom, Henry changed into a fresh pull-up, discarding the wet one in the garbage. As they settled into their seats, Henry munched on some popcorn and sipped on a large soda. But as the movie played on, a sudden urge to pee overwhelmed him. Trying to stay calm, he let go and relieved himself in his pull-up.

Once the movie ended, they headed back to the hotel. Henry excused himself to the bathroom one more time, changing into a new pull-up. He goes out in just a pull-up and gets on his bed, and his mom gets on her bed, and they fall asleep.

In the morning, he wakes up and, like always, he wet his bed. So he goes into the bathroom, takes his wet pull-up off, puts a new one on, gets dressed, and goes back to his bed. He waits for his mom to get up, and an hour passes. His mom wakes up and goes into the bathroom, and Henry hears the shower running. So he turns on the TV. Thirty minutes pass, and Henrys mom comes out of the bathroom. Henry and his mom go out to the car and go to McDonald's for breakfast. They eat and go back on the road, and two hours pass. Henry has to pee, so he lets it go into his pull-up. An hour passes, and Henry sees his mom moving around in her seat, and he says, "Mom, what's wrong?"

She said, "Nothing, I just have to pee really bad."

Henry goes on his phone and says, "Well, it looks like the nearest bathroom is three hours away, so you may want to wear one of my pull-ups."

Five minutes go by, and Henrys mom sees a rest area, so she pulls in. Her heart drops when she sees there are no toilets. Henrys takes one of his pull-ups and hands it to his mom and said , "Put it on." Henry's mom takes off her pants and shoes, puts the pull-up on, and puts her pants and shoes back on. They travel for 30 minutes, and she starts peeing uncontrollably.