2~Reactions

Sorry for taking so long to update this story I've been really busy with school I'll try to update as much as possible.

The next day at breakfast the post came and (Y/N) was shocked to see she got a howler. She took too long to open it and it opened itself. Her father's voice came from the letter:

(Y/N)!! How in Merlin did you manage to get into Gryffindor!
I am embarrassed to call you MY daughter. I hope you enjoy
being at Hogwarts for every holiday because we never want to see your face in the Manor ever again.

Then came another voice, this time the voice of her mother:

(Y/N) please ignore your father. You know what he's like, thinking the whole world revolves around him and his reputation. I'm so proud of you no matter what house your in. I love you (Y/N).

The whole Gryffindor table turned to look at her, confused on how her parents were such different people. "Was that from your mum and your dad?" asked Hermione, her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Yea... Yea, it was." (Y/N) responded in disbelief. She was stuck at Hogwarts, forever. Just as (Y/N) finished processing what had happened she heard loud footsteps approaching her. She turned around to see Draco running over to the Gryffindor table. He pulled (Y/N) into a tight hug and whispered to her "I don't care what house you're in, you're still my sister and I care about you, I'll see you in potions, (Y/N)." Draco said before letting her go and going back to his house table.

After that howler, another 5 letters came in for (Y/N). All of them from her aunts and uncles and family friends. They all had mixed opinions on (Y/N)'s sorting. Some say the hat was wrong, some say she's still human no matter what house she's in. (Y/N) tried her best to ignore the bullying, the bad opinions and all of the stares she was getting. Her life was missing a few puzzle pieces, and she needed to find them.

Sorry this was a short one I'll try update by next week. The next chapter will probably be a Halloween themed one.