Chapter 2

(Pokemon doesn't belong to me, if it does then Ash would have won the Kalos league)

[NOTE: I have permission from DestroyerKnightAsh to re-write this story. Also a big thanks to him for helping me make this story]

[OC's belong to writers Bookprincess32 and DestroyerKnightAsh]
____________________________________

It been a few weeks since Ash rescue Pakura and currently Amethyst and Shiki are heading to Sinnoh Region. They were able to get there without trouble from the Rocket. However, their first stop is in Sandgem Town to get some supplies.

"This town is really peaceful." Amethyst commented.

"Yeah it is and I can tell we are not going to find many powerful Pokemon here." Shiki commented.

"You are right about that." Ash said as he and the rest of the group arrived.

"Ash, why don't you and Pakura roam around the city while me and Shiki will buy the supplies?" Amethyst said.

"Sure." Ash said as they left to roam around the city but after walking too much they decided to eat something from the cafe.

At the cafe...

"This is a nice cafe." Ash said.

"So far this place has been good to me." Pakura said.

"What did you use to do when you were on your own?" Ash asked.

"I just traveled around and did whatever I could to make a living and to train my pokemon." Pakura said.

"I see, you had to deal with the mist a lot then." Ash said.

"I did but thankfully it was not often." Pakura said.

"That is a relief." Ash said.

"What are your goals with training Pokemon?" Pakura asked.

"I want to become a pokemon master and help all pokemon." Ash said.

"It is a good goal." Pakura said.

"So what are your goals?" Ash asked.

"My goal is to train and get stronger. My dream is...just to be the best." Pakura said.

"Your dream sounds like mine. But it is not good to focus too much on power. I learned that the hard way." Ash said.

"You're right and I want to make a difference with my power. You have done that with yours." Pakura said.

"I was not alone." Ash said.

"Yes you are but you still did it." Pakura said.

"Maybe so. It was a hard thing to do and I still have to help people with their pokemon. My team is helping out with that and I am glad." Ash said.

That is until they felt themselves drift as Ash and Pakura look around

"Hello Ash." Palkia voice said as they were floating

"Palkia what is going on?" Ash asked as he looked to see the creation trio Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina

"Me and Palkia challenge you Ash." Dialga said

"What kind of challenge?" Ash asked

"You will see soon enough." Giratina said.

"I accept" Ash said as they teleported to a battlefield

"This is an official triple battle between the ash and the legendary pokemon Dialga and Palkia." Giratina said. "All you need to do is prove your strength