Chapter 4

(Pokemon doesn't belong to me, if it does then Ash would have won the Kalos league)

[NOTE: I have permission from DestroyerKnightAsh to re-write this story. Also a big thanks to him for helping me make this story]

[OC's belong to writers Bookprincess32 and DestroyerKnightAsh]
____________________________________

Ash, Amethyst, Pakura, and Shiki arrived Alola 2 weeks ago as Ash defeated the trials and is waiting for Alola league however they were accompanied by Lillie and Gladion who joined them for the past three weeks and enjoying their journeys as the 4 are currently staying at a house own by amethyst house with them. They were now on Melemele Island beach enjoying the sunshine and waves of the beach.

"The Ocean here is really nice!" Ash exclaimed. "You should try it out, Pakura”
Who was sitting on a beach towel.

Pakura shook her head.

"No way!" She replied. "I don't know how to swim.

“Do you want me to teach you?" Ash asked.
Pakura was surprised that Ash would ask her something like that.

"I'd love to, but I'm not wearing a swimsuit." Pakura said as Lillie smirked.

"Don't worry, we got one that'll fit you perfectly" Lillie replied as she tossed swimsuit to her

Pakura then took the time to put on a swimsuit. Ash  was surprised when they saw what she was wearing. Her swimsuit was black and yellow, with her cleavage and her butt barely covered. She also had her hair down and tied in two pigtails with two red headbands.

"Well, how do I look?" Pakura asked.

"You look beautiful," Ash replied blushing deep red

Pakura smiled at his answer and the two of them walked towards the ocean, where Ash was going to teach her how to swim.

"Now the first thing you need to know is how to float on your back," he explained.

"How do I do that?" She asked.

"Well, i think this will work" he replied as he carried her in his arms

"A-Ash!" Pakura yelped.

He carried her into the water and held her in his arms, making her feel safe and secure.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready as i'll ever be" Pakura answered.
Ash then laid her gently on the water, so that she could float on her back.

"Ok, now just relax and trust me" he said.
Pakura then let her body relax and floated on the water, she began to panic a little as the water started to cover her chest, but Ash held onto her.

"It's ok, you're doing fine" he assured her as she began to calm down

"You can do this," Ash told her.

Pakura then continued to float on her back, until her face was completely underwater.

"Now just close your eyes and take a deep breath" Ash instructed.

Pakura then closed her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling the warm salt water rush through her nostrils. After a few minutes, Ash lifted her out of the water.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was a little scary, but it was a lot of fun," she answered.

"Glad you liked it, now let's get some lessons on kicking" Ash said.