12.First Kiss?

(The pic quality isn't good, but just look at them🫠🩵🤍)

^○^

Meanwhile, Felix is in the bedroom when hyunjin leaves to make breakfast for him.

"What about medicine? I don't take medicine because they are so bitter. Did he force me to take them? But how? I'm so stubborn, especially when I'm sick." At that moment, he remembered how hyunjin fed him medicine his face was red as a tomato.

"OH MY GOD, MY FIRST KISS, my first kiss is HYUNJIN he kissed me last night. Does that mean he likes me, too, or am I just overthinking? I don't knowwwww" Felix put his face under the blanket he couldn't stop himself from smiling and screaming like a baby girl his face was hurting from smiling so much, but he couldn't stop himself.

He then quickly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. After that, he went downstairs, jumping and giggling. He went straight to the kitchen, where hyunjin was cooking pancakes for him. He took out the chair from beside the table and sat on it. He put his face on his hands and started touching his lips slowly while looking at hyunjin with glittery eyes.

Hyunjin's pov

I turned and saw an angel sitting on the chair looking at me with glittery eyes. He was touching his lips. I think he remembered, heh.

"So, you're here it's almost done. Wait a second," I put the plate of pancakes in front of him and ruffled his hair he was looking fluffier than before, I just wanna squeeze him so hard. I sat in front of him when he was eating so happily.

"Do you like them?" I asked him.

"Thuu ale zoo graud," his mouth was stuffed.

"Eat slowly, or you'll choke." I chuckled at his cuteness. He quickly ate all of them.

"They are so good," he said clearly this time with a bright smile.

"Thank you," I said, looking at his pretty smile. But then I remembered something important, "Umm... Felix." I said, looking down.

"What?" He quickly answered, shining like the sun.

"I'm sorry yesterday in university after -" he didn't let me complete my sentence.

"I forgive you, hyunjin. Thank you for taking care of me."

I looked at him with a surprised look he was smiling brightly, "But Felix -" As expected, yeah, he cut me again.

"No more buts you took care of me when I was sick and you are sorry too for what you did. I don't need anything else." He made me feel at ease. I held his hand and was about to tell him about Jeongin, but then my phone rang, and that was none other than LEE MINHO.

"Wait a second lix," I called him Lix, and I could see him blushing, but I had to answer Minho's call.

On call ~

Hyunjin:
"What do you want? Why did you call me this early in the morning? I'm busy so quickly say what you want to." I said in an annoyed voice.

Minho:
"Wow, chill bro, whatsup did I disturb something after all you are married."

Hyunjin:
Shut up and tell me why you called me this early.

Minho:
Your attitude is telling me that you wanna eat tissues.

Hyunjin:
"No, hyung, I'm just worried about why you called me first thing in the morning?" He is a psychopath. I don't wanna eat tissues.

Minho:
I called you to ask if you wanna watch a movie together tonight. Chan is busy with his boyfriend, you know what I mean, right? Whatever, he is not coming. I have 4 tickets, so I wanna ask you if you wanna come. You can take your little husband too, and if you wanna take anyone else, just bring him/her too. I have 1 extra anyway.

Hyunjin:
"Ok hyung lemme ask Felix first if he wanna come. I'll let you know after I ask him."

Minho:
OK, whatever, it's gonna start at 8 pm. Let me know in half an hour. Bye

Hyunjin:
Bye hyung.

(Call ended)

I went back and sat next to Felix. "Felix, do you wanna go watch a movie together with me and my friend tonight? You can ask one of your friends too if you want to," I asked, looking at him.

He excitedly turned towards me, "Yeah, okiee~ let me quickly ask my friend," he started texting his friend he was looking so cute, but then an alarm rang in my brain.

"Felix, who are you asking out with us?" I quickly asked, hoping it was not Changbin. I just don't like them being touchy and all.

"Oh, I'm asking my childhood friend. He is my best friend he always stayed with me during hard times. He is like a brother to me. His name is Han jisung." He said, still texting on his mobile. I felt relieved after hearing someone else's name instead of Changbin's.

"Yay, he is free, so he'll come." Felix excitedly said.

"Oh, ok, lix tell him the time we will pick him up on our way. Let me inform minho hyung." He was so excited that made me happy. After that, I texted Minho about it.

At night ~

Felix's POV

We are going in like 1 and a half hours, and I have to choose my outfits. What should I wear? I saw hyunjin taking his outfits out, and they were black. I wanna do twining with him, so I'm gonna wear something black too. Should I wear something hot or something cute? Umm, I think I should go with the cute one because I know he is gonna look hot and sexy so I'm gonna show my husband what real cuteness is, a cutie with a hottie, hehe... I'm so excited. Finally, I'm going out with him today on a DATE.

^-^
I'm just writing the story that once came into my mind when I was sitting alone doing nothing except breathing. TBH, I'm shocked you are reading this [(a piece of shit) it's what I think about it] SORRY😂. But a lot is going on in my mind, and I think I'm gonna write a couple more stories on Hyunlix 😂😂