59: What is the

"...... Husband? In the room, the small cake brought back by Jiang Wu had fallen to the ground, she was pressed by Song Chenwen in the corner of the wall and hugged tightly in her arms, the man's arm was across her waist, and the force almost made her breathless.
"Husband," Jiang Wu pursed her lips, lowered her head and rubbed his face, inserted her fingers into the man's hair, and scratched it gently, "It's okay to let go of me, you hug me so tightly, I just ate enough, and I was about to be strangled by you..."
Song Chenwen's body stiffened when he heard this, and he lowered his strength quietly, but he didn't let go of Jiang Wu, his voice was a little hoarse for some reason, "Why don't you wait for me when you go out to eat?"
Jiang Wu sensitively heard that something was wrong with the man's state, but she didn't say it directly, but pillowed on Song Chenwen's shoulder and looked at him quietly, "I called you, but you look so tired... Husband, what's wrong with you? I'll just go out for a while, and you think of me like that?
As she spoke, Jiang Wu raised her head and landed a kiss on the man's lips, "Okay, actually, I miss you so much."
Jiang Wu's lips were a little cold, but they were unexpectedly warm and soft when they fell on Song Chenwen's cool and thin lips.
Jiang Wu obviously felt that Song Chenwen's shoulders slowly relaxed with her kiss, although she didn't know why Song Chenwen's expression was so gloomy just now, but this did not affect her relaxation at this time.
Jiang Wu hammered Song Chenwen's shoulder, "Husband, if you let me down, the cake will fall to the ground!"
Song Chenwen let go of Jiang Wu and bent down to pick up the cake box that was thrown out.
Jiang Wu vaguely saw that the cake cream in the package was already mushy, and she felt a little heartache, "Husband, this cake is delicious, it's all your fault, it scared me as soon as it came out, now it's okay, the cake is broken, you don't have breakfast!"
"For me?" Song Chenwen was a little surprised, he looked up at Jiang Wu, his pupils were bottomless, but his eyes were a little red.
Jiang Wu looked at the cake in his hand and didn't notice that something was wrong with the man, "Hmm."
Song Chenwen lowered his head, hiding his gaffe, he pulled Jiang Ao to the sofa, let Jiang Auntie sit on his lap, and put the mess of cake on the table, "Feed me two bites, okay?"
Jiang Wu was surprised, she looked at the unopened cake box on the table, the cake inside had fallen to the ground, the piping had long been out of shape, and a lot of cream had already rubbed on the box. Song Chenwen doesn't like to eat sweets on weekdays, let alone this kind of tasteless sweets, Jiang Chenwen originally packed it just because she liked it, and she didn't expect men to eat much, at this moment, Song Chenwen took the initiative to eat cake, which was really unexpected by her.
"Okay, then you can taste it!" Jiang Wu didn't think much about it, scooped a spoonful of cake into the man's mouth, and looked at him with bright eyes, "How is it?" Isn't it delicious?
Song Chenwen looked up and looked at Jiang Wu's bright and clear apricot eyes, and his heart was panicked from the moment he found out that Jiang Wu had "disappeared", and it seemed that it was only at this time that he really fell to the ground, replaced by a throbbing that he had never had in his life.
Sister-in-law.
Song Chenwen called silently, he held Jiang Wu's face, leaned over and bit her lip.
"Hmm! Husband~" Jiang Wu was caught off guard by his menacing kiss, she snorted, the spoon covered with cream fell to the ground, raised her hands around the man's neck, and responded to his deep kiss.
The snow-white cream melted between the lips and teeth of the two, and the sweet and greasy fragrance lingered, Song Chenwen crossed all the cream in his mouth into Jiang Wu's mouth, licked the corners of Jiang Wu's mouth, tilted his head slightly, and deepened the kiss.
"Hmm..."
Jiang Wu was put down on the sofa by the man at some point, the placket on her chest was spread out, and her underwear was pushed open, revealing her huge tits with two berries on top.
Song Chenwen scooped a ball of cream from the side and smeared it on the woman's nipple, Jiang Wuse shrank back, held the man's palm, and finally turned her head away with difficulty, and begged for mercy, "No, don't."
Song Chenwen paused, raised his hand and stuffed his snow-white fingers into Jiang Wu's lips, looked down at Jiang Wu, and asked word by word, "Why?" The
cream in her mouth was obviously rich and sweet, but Jiang Wu didn't realize it, she looked at Song Chenwen's deep but reddened eyes, and forgot to move for a while.
"...... Husband..."Jiang Wu's heart tightened, she didn't care about anything else, she picked up the man's face in a panic, and struggled to get up to kiss his eyes, "Song, Song Chenwen? Song Chenwen... What happened to you? I..."
Jiang Wu didn't know why Song Chenwen's reaction was so big, she was a little incoherent, thinking of the conversation between the two just now, thinking that she had swept the man's interest, she quickly took off her clothes, revealing her towering breasts, and let the two dogwoods buried in the cream sway in the air.
Jiang Wu picked up her big tits and sent the nipples to the man's lips, the flexible nipples rubbed against the man's thin lips, Jiang Wu endured the discomfort caused by last night's indulgence, and explained aggrievedly: "What's the reason! You played with other people's tits so fiercely last night, stepping on and kicking and kicking, and your nipples are still swollen! Are you too embarrassed to cry? Why is this man so unreasonable?
Song Chenwen was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered what the two of them did last night.
That dream was too long, so long that it disturbed Song Chenwen's mind, and even confused the dream with reality.
And the fear of waking up and not seeing Jiang Wu made him completely out of control, and he actually lost his temper in front of his wife.
Song Chenwen closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his mood, but Jiang Wu didn't plan to let him go, and the two red fruits covered with cream rubbed his mouth.
Song Chenwen sighed, had to open her mouth, took her two nipples into her mouth, carefully scraped the cream on the areola, and gently sucked the woman's nipples.
"Ah~husband~" Jiang Wu was gently licked and teased by him, she straddled her legs on both sides of the man's thighs, supported the back of the sofa with both hands, and leaned over to send the droplet-shaped tits on her chest to the man's face and rub gently.
This posture is very similar to the female superior riding in the dream, Song Chenwen suddenly remembered that when Jiang Wei first revealed the existence of Feng Wei to him in the car, the conversation between the two -
"Did you let him semen?"
"Wear, put on a condom."
The man who was holding Jiang Ao's tits suddenly chuckled, and his hot and humid breath hit Jiang Ao's delicate breasts, Jiang Ao suddenly came back to her senses from the rising lust, and she was really a little angry this time.
"Song, Chen, Wen!" Jiang Wu pushed the man away, the two huge breasts on her chest swayed for a while, and she asked with red eyes, "What's wrong with you today!" Hugged me inexplicably, lost his temper inexplicably, and now actually smiled at my chest?
"Sister-in-law, don't be angry."
Song Chenwen got up to hug her, Jiang Wu was in a displeased mood at this time, she didn't let people touch her, Song Chenwen didn't force it, she took off her glasses with a smile and put them aside, and unhurriedly unbuttoned herself.
The white shirt fell to the ground, Song Chenwen leaned over and pressed in the direction of Jiang Wu, Jiang Wu frowned and was about to scold, but the man held her ankles and lifted her legs.
"Baby, I just suddenly remembered one thing," Song Chenwen picked up the hem of Jiang Chenwen's skirt hanging from her waist, her hot and powerful palms covered her fat lips and kneaded, and her fingers pressed against her protruding clitoris slowly, "I heard that if there is no condom, the baby's panties can also be fucked in and used as a condom, right?"
Jiang Wu's breath was stagnant, and she looked at Song Chenwen in disbelief, "Husband... What are you talking about?
Song Chenwen took in her unnatural look, and a ridiculous thought gradually appeared in his heart, he retracted his gaze, took off Jiang Wu's clothes, and let people lie naked under him, lowered his head, opened the two red and swollen labia with his fingers, and kissed her pussy.
"Alas! Song Chenwen! Jiang Wu's legs trembled, and she grabbed the man's hair with a red face, "What are you doing!"
Song Chenwen let Jiang Wu grab his hair, but he held the woman's thighs with his hands, not letting her close, and could only open his legs to meet his kiss.
The man's tongue scraped the pedicle of the fat flower that she was fucked last night, and then buried the head deeper, the high bridge of the nose sunk into the two-petal flower lips, the lips sucked and licked as much as he could, the hot and powerful tongue poked into the woman's flesh hole, licking every inch of the folds in it, the honey in the depths of the tunnel oozed out in wisps, Song Chenwen's Adam's apple rolled, and swallowed it all.
"Ah~Ahh Husband, you... Uh-huh~ What the hell do you want to say, ahhh ——"
Song Chenwen suddenly grabbed her clitoris and gently grinded it, pain and pleasure hit together, the corners of Jiang Chenwen's eyes were moist, she screamed loudly, arched her body to escape from the man's lips and teeth, and the tits she squeezed in her arms swayed out bursts of dazzling milk waves.
Jiang Wu's eyes suddenly darkened, she gasped and looked at the man who had already gotten up from under her, her eyes were a little evasive, "Old, husband, you