60: Feed cake (H)

"Sister-in-law."
I don't know how long it took, Song Chenwen gasped and stopped the movements in his hand, he clenched his fist, felt the sweet stickiness on the palm, and remembered the taste of the girl's flower hole, his throat tightened unconsciously.
"Husband..." Jiang Wu had already been overwhelmed by his play, she raised her legs and rubbed the man's waist with her thighs, and even forgot to ask the man whether it was Song Chenwen or Feng Wei, "Stop playing... Fuck me, okay..."
Song Chenwen let out a breath of turbidity, lowered his head and broke Jiang Wu's legs, revealing her pussy that had become red and swollen due to last night's indulgence and the slapping just now.
Since the two got married, they have had sex countless times, Song Chenwen didn't think it in the past, but today he suddenly discovered that Jiang Wu's little pussy has become a little darker than when she first married her.
This is a cunt that is fucked by him alone.
Song Chenwen's heart suddenly jumped out of such a sentence.
The evil fire in Song Chenwen's lower abdomen was burning brightly, and his fingers that grabbed the woman's thigh were even harder, leaving a few fingerprints on the base of the snow-white and plump thigh.
He lowered his eyes to block the deep desire in his eyes, and lowered his head to blow into the small crimson nucleus that poked out of his labia.
"Ahh Jiang Wu exclaimed, her whole body shook unconsciously, and even the pair of tits on her chest bounced up wantonly, but she still couldn't break free from the shackles of the man, "Husband!
Song Chenwen took the opportunity to lift Jiang Wu's legs, let her ass vacate from the sofa, and then pressed her body forward, so that Jiang Wu's soft little pussy that was already full of lewd water stuck to her lower abdomen.
Jiang Wu suddenly clamped the man's waist with her legs, and rubbed her acupoint with the man's abdominal muscles, "Uh-huh~" Song Chenwen's crotch was also pushed out of a bulge at some point, and his penis was also swollen and painful, but he still had to make a comfortable appearance in front of Jiang Wu, "Good girl, don't be sassy..."
Song Chenwen pinched Jiang Wu's buttocks, with a smile in his voice, "
The little pussy is swollen into steamed buns, are you sure you can still eat your husband's big cock?
"Ah~" Jiang Wu realized that her pussy and clitoris were swelling and hurting, her hands moved forward, and the wrist bound by the belt just formed an arm bend and hung on the back of the man's neck, pouting and complaining, "Hmm... What can I do? The pussy is really itchy..."
Song Chenwen held the woman's soft buttocks, picked the person up from the sofa, glanced at the unfinished cake on the table, and had a plan, "Sister-in-law, the cake hasn't finished yet."
Jiang Wu still had the mind to care about what cake was not cake at this time, buried in Song Chenwen's neck and shook her head vigorously, her pussy against the man's abdominal muscles and spit honey one by one, "I don't want it!"
"But I want to eat," Song Chenwen looked at Jiang Wu with a smile, the palm holding the woman's ass slowly slid down, and pointedly used his fingers to prop up her flesh hole, kissed Jiang Wu's head and said, "Sister-in-law, feed your husband with this little mouth... Good no good?
Jiang Wu was stunned, and reacted to Song Chenwen's meaning, the flush on her face was even deeper, she sucked her lower abdomen, straightened up and raised her head, looked at the man, and was a little embarrassed, "Husband... You, sure?
Song Chenwen didn't answer, but came to the table directly with the woman in his arms, he asked Jiang Wu to kneel on both sides of the cake with her legs open, and her wet legs were facing the cake, as if sitting slightly could make the plump flower hole stained with snow-white cream.
Jiang Wu understood what he meant, hooked the man's neck and begged for a kiss, then put her hands down and propped them up in front of the table, squeezed the soft flesh on her chest into a ball, her thin waist collapsed, and she stared at the man with silky eyes and slowly shook her buttocks, "Husband~" Song Chenwen sat on the sofa in front of her, stretched out her hand and grabbed her two breasts mercilessly and kneaded them, "
Little slut, sit down with your ass yourself."
"Hmm~"
Jiang Wu squinted her eyes and snorted softly, and the whole person moved forward with her ass in the posture of being grabbed by a man, and her bound hands moved up along the man's thighs not very freely, and stroked the stiffness that could not be covered through the crotch.
"Tsk." Seeing the woman's white ass writhing vigorously in front of her eyes, but she didn't act according to her requirements for a long time, Song Chenwen frowned impatiently.
He tightened the breast flesh in his palm, and the thumb against the woman's nipple suddenly pressed the two berries into the areola, and the next second he was not gentle and wantonly turned and played.
"Ahh Uh-huh, ahhh Tap~ Hmm! Ahhh
"Sao Sister-in-law," Song Chenwen was not used to her at this time, he lowered his head against Jiang Chen's ear, and asked in a low voice, "Where's my cake?"
"Hmph..." Jiang Wu shrank in his arms, and reluctantly dropped her plump and pink big buttocks, some cold cream suddenly stuck to the woman's sensitive and full flower lips, and a small piece of red and swollen clitoris protruding from the labia rubbed against the soft cake embryo under the cream, and the unfamiliar touch frightened Jiang Wu screamed, "Ah! - I don't want it! It's so strange-ahhhh

"Hah! - Husband!
Jiang Wu sat on the cake with her legs open, her buttocks were greatly separated, and even her lips were opened outward, and the cream under her body was crowded with the woman's legs like a burst, Jiang Wu moved slightly, only to feel that even her own flesh hole was stuffed with cream.
"Husband..."Jiang Wu was about to cry because of the sticky torture under her, she hugged the man, twisted her waist and wanted to get up, "Don't do this... Hmm~ so sticky... It's so uncomfortable... Woo woo ... It's so dirty..."
"Good girl, it's not dirty."
Song Chenwen kissed her ear, and pinched Jiang Ao's ass with both hands secretly, so that Jiang Ao's cunt continued to press and squeeze the rotten cake.
He felt Jiang Yu's fat big tits hitting his chest one by one, and the nipples of the two would collide together from time to time, causing each other to shiver.
Song Chenwen lowered his head and watched Jiang Wu's soft buttocks being pinched out of red marks by himself, and the sweet and snow-white cream and pale yellow cake embryo were stuffed into the woman's buttocks.
Song Chenwen stared at the woman's ass and rolled at the Adam's apple, and the movements in his hands to control Jiang Wu's waist and hips became faster and heavier.
"Ah~Ahh Don't get it~Ah..."
Jiang Wu struggled against the man's shoulder, she felt that her flower hole was opening uncontrollably, more and more cakes were eaten by her own meat hole, the cream turned into white pulp and flowed in the meat, she could even feel how the cake was crushed by her own flesh wall mixed with lewd water.
The cake was pressed worse and worse by his own ass, and a fist-sized cake suddenly stuck into Jiang Ao's hole, Jiang Ao trembled, and before she could speak, she was pinched by the man and lifted up-
"Ahh Husband! Husband! Cake ~ went in ~ ahhhhhhh

"Ahh ——" Jiang Wu screamed, she grabbed Song Chenwen's head, and the posture of the two looked like she took the initiative to ride on the man's face, shamelessly letting the man lick her cunt.
Song Chenwen licked the woman's ass hard, the snow-white cream covered the woman's pussy, and stained the man's face, and the woman's buttocks were forcefully peeled open by him, revealing a pink chrysanthemum buried in the depths of the dense cream.
"Tsk... The sound of the man eating and licking the cunt sounded, Jiang Wu only felt that her clitoris was scorching, and the folds in
the pussy were stretched open by the man's big tongue, and the desire to be fucked became more and more irrepressible.
"Ahhhh me! me hard with your tongue! - Uh-huh-ahh~" Jiang Wu's slender fingers penetrated Song Chenwen's hair, supporting the man's head and twisting her ass hard, the two huge breasts on her chest also shook fiercely, and the red and glamorous big nipples sometimes even hit her chin.
This posture is completely Jiang Wu riding on the man's face with her ass, and the melted white cream slowly slides down Jiang Wu's inner thighs and the man's neck, Song Chenwen saw Jiang Wu riding more and more vigorously on his face, and his clitoris hit the bridge of his nose again and again, and he raised his slap and slapped her ass with some unhappiness.