Like Honey [pt1]

Yubin's body was burning. It didn't hurt though... She was being embraced by the most delightful flames she had ever felt.

She could feel her soul being tied up so sweetly, so nicely.

The haeligast rocked herself against Saeyeon's body, a body that hovered over her like a predator does its prey. But she didn't mind being devoured. Not when it felt so fucking good.

"You're so good like this, Yubin-ah." Saeyeon said in a sultry way. "So perfect." She grabbed at her chin. Yubin purred at the action.

Every light touch was pleasure-inducing.

The brunette moaned into the kiss the blonde one provided. Their lips met in wet heat.

God, why did Sae taste so sweet? Yubin had never experienced such a thing. Saeyeon's lips were like honey...

She suddenly got an immense need to suck at something...

She couldn't help herself to suck at Sae's tongue, which made the nephalem moan. The mere sound of Saeyeon's voice made Yubin get even wetter.

"Oh, fuck me..." Siyeon whined at the sight. "She enjoys sucking, SaeSae." Siyeon was weak for girls who like to suck. A sucker for suckers, Saeyeon called her.

"She'll take you so well, Sing." Sae broke the kiss to speak.

Siyeon arched her back and whined. Her sister's words pulled at her pleasure like no one else's.

The twins glanced hungrily at each other. They kissed until they ran out of breath. Yubin panted at the scene, her mind was blissfully fogged by desire.

"You're so hungry today..." Sae said, caressing Siyeon's blushing cheek.

"You too." Her sister chimed.

Why wouldn't they be starving? After all, haeligasts were a delicacy.

Yubin's arms pulled at her chains as she became impatient. The twins looked so tempting; being so close together... Yubin's mind grew lewd with everything they did.

"Shh, don't cry." Siyeon accommodated herself beside Yubin once more. "You'll be taken care of soon enough." She whispered into her ear.

"You love being chained like that, don't you, Yubin-ah?"

Yubin arched her back, panting with a low whine. Saeyeon's words made her soul throb with lust.

"Fuck..." Siyeon shivered while witnessing Yubin's reaction. She herself was into bondage. Her wrists and ankles itched.

"Sing..."

Siyeon sat up to her sister's call. She was starting to slip into Yubin's dominant energy; slipping into a submissive headspace. She moved closer to Sae's touch as she rubbed one of her shoulders. Saeyeon grounded her so well. She always knew how to.

"You're a kinky little thing, aren't you, baby girl?" Sae's attention went back to the aching little thing that was grinding under her.

"Yes," Yubin answered as she felt herself drip from the feeling of the shackles against her skin.

"You need to understand, Yubin-ah, that our powers can only do so much. Your own kinks and needs will always bloom when we're around." Siyeon said in such a soothing way, Yubin closed her eyes just to listen.

"You're safe with us, even if your mind might tell you otherwise after you come down from the high." Sae said before rubbing circles on Yubin's belly and perceiving the way she almost spilled from it.