More Answered Questions

Yubin blinked a couple of times. Within the edge of the round room there was a hallway, the left side was covered with vines that went to the round ceiling... or so it seemed, since white fog covered which was supposed to be the ceiling. The right side had two white marble doors. Nevertheless what at that precise moment had absorbed every last bit of her attention was the imposing, big black wolf that stood still in the middle of the hallway. It had purple eyes that coldly stared at her.

Yubin wouldn't have reacted with fear before, yet, she could feel her powers were still pretty much asleep. The room (or even the entire building/place she was in) was probably filled with blocking spells or wards.

Yubin was definitely a little taken aback by it.

"Um... Easy there, boy?"

The wolf growled a bit, making the haeligast consider ways to fight it without getting hurt.

"It's a girl, you dumbass." The lighter grey cat spoke as she walked near her.

"Now, you talk to me?" Yubin said as she tried to think about what to do next. Even though she could feel numbness when she tried to awaken her powers, she could still try and use them. Nevertheless, she remembered how it went the last time she tried. She had to carefully reconsider her options.

"Don't get all excited. You could hurt yourself out there, I'm just making sure you don't die so soon.." The cat answered.

Yubin gave it a sharp stare but didn't reply.

"The twin's room is a big one." The darker grey spoke.

Yubin turned to the sleeping sisters. She wondered if they would wake up anytime soon.

She felt a tingle between her legs.

Oh... Well...

"Feeling needy again, haeligast?"

The lighter cat was starting to get on her nerves.

"That will happen..." The other one added.

"I..." 

She didn't need to speak to them. 

"Nevermind." 

She wanted to find a way out, and she bet it wasn't going to be easy. Especially with two cats and what seemed like a hellhound being around. Approaching the wolf didn't seem like a good idea, but it didn't growl at her (except when her gender was mistaken), so maybe she could sneak past her. She hadn't checked the other door in the room; the one that almost faced the twin's massive round bed. Her eyes went back to the twins. She examined the sleeping nephalem from afar. They were still deep asleep. They were almost cuddling, their bodies leaning on one side, the covers partially covering the lower half of their bodies. One of Sae's legs was above them though. She could almost perceive the warmth of her body, the traces of sweat that seemed like morning dew, glistening over her soft skin.  She wanted to touch; To caress her. The feeling of closeness that suddenly filled her was so foreign that she understood it came from the pact she had made with the nephalem. She made fists as she dismissed her need for intimacy.

"They won't wake up anytime soon." The darker grey one said.

"After such a performance, who would?" The other cat snorted. 

"They are drained." The less annoying one turned to see her. "You would know." 

"Um..." Yubin blushed slightly. 

She tried to recall exactly when had they stopped. When exactly had the sisters and her... Memories came. A sweet taste, the energy all around and deep inside her... God, it felt so good there. Flashes of flushed, sweaty skin, dilated eyes, and rosy puffed lips filled her mind. She recalled the glow of purple that seemed to permeate the room. The sweet sounds... moaning, whining, cries of pleasure that ringed all around ever so deliciously...