03 (hits different)

Hits different
Social media/ irl

Gracieleigh just posted a tiktok

"Hey guys get ready with me to go to my first brunch in NYC" Gracie says to the camera while she sits on the floor in her new room in NYC "i know my room looks really bare right now we currently have no furniture I'm sleeping there on that mattress and" she looks around the room "that's all the furniture I have" she laughs "i thought I'd make this video to let you all know what's going on in my life right now since i haven't had much time to update yous lately as you all know me and Trent broke up a few months ago and that sort of messed me up he was basically the only reason I was still in England so I said next step in my life is to do what I've always dreamed up which is move to New York... so I did!" She waves her hands in the air "I've also seen a lot of comments asking me why this random hockey guy keeps commenting on my posts and no he's not my new boyfriend so stop asking that! He's basically like an old family friend i was really good friends with his brothers growing up... and him" she looks sadly at the camera then snaps out of her daze putting on a huge smile "anyway today we're going out after our brunch to a concert so I need this make up to last all night! Ok i think we're done!" She takes her hair down from the clips that were holding it back and curls it "ok I'm going to make another video for my outfit so go watch that next, Bye"

❤️ 446.5k
💬 678

Comments
User Omg her and soccer man broke up???

User Jack def fucked up did you see how sad she looked!

User your make up always looks so good
Gracieleigh thank you!!

Jhughes86 i miss you
Gracieleigh i midd tou too
Gracieleigh i also drank a lot so dony believ me :)

☆★☆

"Who are you texting?" Jules asks looking over my shoulder "omg Gracie don't be responding to comments you're too drunk" she laughs pulling my phone out of my hand and putting it in my purse

"I'm not drunks" Gracie slurs "drunk, drunk why does that word sound so weird"

"Because your drunk" Jules laughs, after the concert we went to a sports bar in the city that was showing the highlights of the rangers vs devils game that was on earlier tonight

"Jack was playing" i say watching the screen where it shows him scoring a goal and I feel tears start to form in my eyes

"Gracie don't cry" Jules says pulling me into a hug "no man is worth crying over, just imagine him like trying to kick a soccer ball and completely missing and falling on his ass"

"I don't have to imagine that happened before" Gracie laughs and so does jules "he wasn't very good a soccer"

The girls feel a breeze as someone opens the door to the pub and Gracie turns around regretting it straight away as she locks eyes with the very man she didn't want to see tonight

"That's him" she says to Jules who looks at the door confused

"Who is he?" She asks and Gracie sighs "jack"

"That's Jack? Why's he here?" Jules asks

"I don't know, Quinn never went out after NHL games"  Gracie's says not daring to turn around again "is he gone yet"