--- 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕖 ---

Name: Rune ChapmanAge: 28Height: 6'1Career: Captain in the Australian Defence Force (previously), Author of Anthropological Books and Studies, Avatar Driver and Researcher (current)Sexuality: LesbianPronouns: She/HerBorn: 2126 CE, Darwin, Northern...

Name: Rune Chapman
Age: 28
Height: 6'1
Career: Captain in the Australian Defence Force (previously), Author of Anthropological Books and Studies, Avatar Driver and Researcher (current)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
Born: 2126 CE, Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia.
Family: None, Foster kid.

Personality: According to her colleagues, Rune is seen to be a reasonably happy person, cracking jokes and being generally kind to others when she can. Her colleagues describe her as smart and capable, and a very good team leader, holding her squadron accountable and educating them, as long as she's not disrespected, she's pleasant to be around. She doesn't mind engaging in conversation, especially if it's about things she's interested in and if you're not interrupting her when she works. She enjoys teaching others and learning new things as well. She has been described as the strict teacher who's actually really good and kind of nice to those who are respectful. She isn't the type to express her anger as actual anger, rather extreme frustration and disappointment, her actual anger is only expressed when she's feeling violent.
She refrains from forming any strong emotional bonds.

Appearance: Rune is lean in body type, her army training making her quite fit, alongside a tall stature and a small chest. Her skin is very tanned, her home country being one of the last in the world where the sky isn't completely covered in smog, she also has a few freckles dappling her cheeks. Her face is oblong in shape with dark eyebrows, thin lips and rich caramel eyes. She dyed her hair blonde, but dark roots peek through. It is quite voluminous and she had cut it into a mullet and curled, when she is working, she pulls it back into a messy bun.
She is considered to be quite pretty in a way.
Other notable features on her are a singular golden nose piercing that she wears on an off, as well as having freckles cover her shoulders and a few tattoo's on her body, including one on her rib that stretches just under her chest, it is of meadow flowers and wattle, and there is another one that covers her collar bone and front shoulder, there is also a large matching one that curls around her back. She also has multiple piercings in her ears, and wears a few pieces of jewellery, mainly her dog tags and a necklace that a professor bought for her when she finished her anthropology course. On the right side of her face she has burn scars that just lie on the edge, a centimetre and a bit away from her eye, but are more present upon her cheek. She has some scarring on her arms and legs from time in the army.
She will occasionally wear glasses, but they're just for show and have no real purpose.

Skills: Rune is a very physically fit person, being able to run for long distances, haul heavy items, go days without sleep, she also has good agility and excellent eyesight. Her experience in the army has taught her many skills such as hand-to-hand combat, gun use, war tactics, following instructions, planning and basic first aid. 
She is also a quick learner, especially with languages.

Notes/Facts: Rune is fluent in Auslan due to her being almost fully deaf in one ear, she communicates both verbally and in sign, as she has issues hearing a lot of the time. She does wear a hearing aid as she couldn't afford cochlear implants, but she finds it uncomfortable sometimes and choses not to wear it. She lost her hearing during a war she was in, an explosive shell was dropped not far away from her, causing her to suffer hearing loss and burns. 
She has done a few guest speaking events at a university, talking about Anthropology and other events, specifically Army cadet and enrolment drives.
She collects books, photos, antiques and artefacts from the old world.
Rune is pronounced Rue-nay (roll the r's).

Avatar Appearance

(Her skins just a slightly more saturated blue then this, use your imagination skills)

Height: 9'3

Notes: Her hair variates throughout the story as she changes it for purposes and also because some of the children of the Omatikaya village enjoy braiding and decorating her hair.

                                                                            ---{--o--}---

Hi!
So welcome to my first fanfiction here on Wattpad!

My name is the Lady Artemis, but you can also call me Arty, Artemis, Mercy or M.
I use She/They pronouns and I'm genderflux.

I have been wanting to write Heart & Soul for a while now because of all the cool Avatar fanfictions on here and also because I love Avatar.
I'm an OG fan of the movies, watching them when they first came out, albeit I was young, but I've loved the Avatar universe ever since and have an extensive knowledge of Pandora and the Na'vi. Don't ask me about the comics though, I haven't read them. I will be using whatever military knowledge that I can get, because both my parents were in the army and we have many military books in my house.
This fanfic shall be well written, I'm going to avoid making spelling mistakes at all costs, because spelling mistakes piss me off and probably pisses off many others. It will also be coherent to Avatar lore (mostly, because this is an OC POV). 
This book will follow the original story of the movie, but with a few modifications to accommodate for my character!

I wanted to write this fanfiction because I wanted to tell my own story of Avatar and share a worthwhile story for all your readers out there. I've read many Avatar fanfictions, and so I finally wanted to write my own so I could do it my way.
This is a WLW book because I'm gay, so.... deal with it?
The romantic interest will be Ninat because I said so, she's going to be important.
This book is going to be a Ninat x Reader story for three reasons:

1. Ninat is a severely underrated character and deserves more attention and love. She's cool and this is going to be a cool book.
2. There is too many Tsu'tey or Jake Sully x Reader stories, and also not enough fanfics on the first film.
3. I'm a Lesbian, why would I write straight fanfiction? Original work with straight characters, yes, but straight fanfiction? No.

Anyway, this book goes out to all my gays, gals and non-binary pals! And any fellow Australian readers out there!
I hope you all enjoy it!

Also, credit goes to the wonderful James Cameron and the team that worked on Avatar, everything in this story belongs to them and is their original work, with the exception of my character and non-canon events/characters that I make.

Thankyou Mr. Cameron for the marvellous world and story you have made, it's truly made my life a more interesting place.

Luv,

The Lady Artemis