(NUZI SMUT) "Curiousity kills the cat"

KILL ME THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE TRIED TO WRITE SMUT WITH DETAIL, so pls bear with me aughhhh

I apologize to my girlfriend, who will most likely see this shit

---------------------------------------------

TAGS:

N x Uzi (nuzi, biscuitbites, and so on)

Smut

Aftercare yaya🫃

#Nhasaglowdick

---------------------------------------------

N was in the landing pod with uzi, as she was fixing the landing pod. N was minding his own business, watching videos on uzi's iPad, until he accidentally clicked on an ad.

It took him to some kind of porn website, where he was immediately flashed by tons of nude humans. N was confused and turned to uzi.

"Hey, uzi?" - N

"Yes, N?" - Uzi

"What a vagina?" - N

Uzi immediately spit out her monster energy drink, turning to N with a look of horror in her eyes.

"That-.. i-its kinda like a.. penis, I guess? Just.. different in more ways th-than one. And i-it's only for girls, like me.." - Uzi

Uzi blushed, having to explain this to N, who seemed like the most innocent person on copper-9. N didn't get a single thing, however, and tilted his head in confusion.

"Ugh, are you- like-.. a visual learner or something?" - Uzi

"Maybe?" - N

Uzi groaned, trying to act like she hated the fact she now had to explain what sex is to N visually.

"...so-" - N

"Bite me, N! There's no was I'm having sex with you!" - Uzi

"What's a sex?" - N

"Sigh Curse you." - Uzi

Uzi took off her jacket whilst N sat there confused. Timeskip, and now uzi was completely nude, whilst N was still fully clothed.

"Well, you gonna just sit there?" - Uzi

"Wh-what are you doing?" - N

Uzi groaned again, realizing she'd have to lead the way as well. Uzi gestured to remove N's coat, and N gave his signature thumbs up. And now they were both naked. N's dick was standing and glowing yellow, similar to the nanites in his tail and headband.

"...you know what, this isn't that ba-" - N

"BITE ME!! This is just for learning purposes, idiot." - Uzi

Uzi came over and went on her knees. N was confused, but he became more confused when he felt uzi stroke his cock. N stiffled out a moan as her hand went faster.

N felt confused as to why this felt so wrong and good at the same time, but it's not like he can just ask uzi since she was probably fed up with his bullshit by now.

Suddenly, uzi took all nine inches of N's cock into her mouth, deepthroating it as she gagged from time to time. N was moaning loud enough to wake V and J, who were sleeping outside. Uzi directed N's hand to be over his mouth, trying to shush him.

N listened to uzi and tried to be quiet, causing him to just whimper and whine in ecstasy, as Uzi continued to give him head. Eventually, N came inside uzi's mouth, releasing many loads of pent up cum.

"Idiot! You're supposed to warn me!!" - Uzi

"God, s-sorry! I- didn't know that would ha-" - N

"Bite me!" - Uzi

Uzi gagged a tiny bit as she swallowed N's semen, causing N to be worried.

"You good?" - N

"Stop asking!" - Uzi

In reality, uzi wasn't all that mad to be teaching her somewhat crush how sex works. She's just a stubborn little gremlin.

Uzi directed N back to the pilot's chair and got on his lap. N was once again confused, as he grabbed at N's dick from below her. She directed it to her entrance and accidentally shoved in all 9 inches, causing her to wince in pain.

"U-uzi? Are you okay?!" - N

"Y-Yup- just- ah!~ ..this is normal, d-don't worry." - Uzi

Uzi began riding N slowly, still trying to adjust to his size. Meanwhile, N whimpered in pleasure, not really knowing what to do.

After a few minutes, uzi went faster, and faster. Causing N to be a little louder. N suddenly went in to kiss uzi, and although uzi seemed angry, she liked the kiss. They kissed for a few seconds before parting with a string of saliva between their lips.

Uzi went back to riding N, and now N's tip was hitting her g-spot over and over, causing the both of them to moan loudly. A few minutes later, they both had their orgasm.

The both of them panted, calming down from their high.

"O-ok I- huff ...th-think I get it now. Can I try?"

Uzi nods, and becomes suprised to see N's X eyes show up. She becomes scared, then aroused again when N pins her to the co-pilot chair. Uzi noticed that N was drooling, and that his glowing member was hard. Her visor was painted with a shade of purple, as she looked away.

N grabbed her hips and thrusted into uzi harshly. Uzi groaned loudly, as she felt herself being penetrated by N.
N began thrusting into her tight entrance at a neck-breaking pace. He tried to be gentle with her with his hands, despite the fact he was going so rough.

The room was filled with nothing but the sounds of their flesh slapping together, and their noises of ecstasy. N started to leave bites and kisses all over uzi's body, taking extra care as to not put bite marks on any visible parts (like her neck, arms, and shit like that yk). Soon, they both hit their climax, and came together.

N's X eyes dissapeared as his legs went offline (limp in drone terms), and so did uzi's. They carefully cleaned themselves each other with tissues they had nearby, and cuddled on the co-pilot seat once they were dressed.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Hope you liked my first attempt at detail smut X3
Lmk if there's anything I should change with my writing style and/or anything you'd like to see from my future oneshots!