Chapter 4 - Living Like A Dream

And then Eun Soo leaves the detention center calmly as the paramedics are on their way to the place where Nami's dead body was located.As he is walking he grabs his phone and sends a voice message to both Hongmin and Jung Min :

"It's our V-Day(Victory Day),Nami is now dead,all we have to do is to tell Yangwon about our main purpose,and our next target...Atty.Lee Kang Woo.(ends voice message)"

Meanwhile,Kang Woo prepares for the meeting at exactly 9am.

"(looks at his watch as he is watching the views outside,especially the H&L Group of Companies Building) Later,the Board Members will decide,I will be the new President of H&L Group of Companies,I just wanna say..."

His phone is ringing :

"(answers the phone)Yes President Hee ..."

"Well,unfortunately there's no President Hee anymore..."

"Who are you ? What did you do to President Hee?"

"Why don't you call her Wild Flower?"

"Just tell me who you are?"

"What will you do if I tell you so ?"

"(stops;suddenly laughs)"

"(grins) Don't act like you're so concerned to Nami, I know that you want this to happen,right?"

"How can you be sure?"

"I am watching over you..."

"(remembers what Hongmin told him)..."Star is watching over you" S-star ??"

"(laughs louder;ends call)"

"Aissshhh ...He is watching over me ?(looks around; checks the walls,cabinets and tables until he notices something under his executive chair)Spy bugs,..aissssshhhhhhh.."

Meanwhile,Woo Kim gets up with Jaehui on his side,suddenly cleans himself and starts cooking for their breakfast,then suddenly Jaehui gives him a back hug.

"(back hugs)Good Morning Woo Kim..."

"(smiles while cooking) Good Morning Director Nam...(grins)"

"(pinches Woo Kim's nose) You should not call me like that Chairman Park (laughs)"

"(turns back;tickles Jaehui's neck...You should clean yourself first,..(laughs)

"(laughs louder) Y-Yes,Chairman Park...(runs to the bath room to clean herself up)

"(preparing the table then starts serving each and every menu he had cooked)Faster Director Nam,..you should taste my specialties for breakfast (smiles as he arranges the plates)"

"(shouts but not clearly) Just wait,I'm brushing my teeth..."

"(smiles as he is pulling the chairs)Finish ~"

"(changing her clothes)Waaaaaaaiiiiiit~~"

And Jaehui,as she goes out from the bathroom surprises as she notices the foods that Woo Kim prepared,for Woo Kim prepared his specialty,the Kimchi Fired Rice and Chapchae.

"(eye smiles ) Wow,my favorite meals (goes quickly to the table and sits on the chair,smells the scent of the foods prepared by Woo Kim) I didn't knew that you are a good chef ...(chuckles)"

"(sits also)Yeah,this is the first time that I cook food and share it with a girl..."

"You didn't cook for Gyu Na ?"

"(stops;looks at Jaehui's eyes)I didn't."

"But why?"

"It's just that I didn't have the chance to cook for her."