Chapter 7 - Let the Wind Blow

"(goes downstairs with his bodyguards) Let's go and see Nami at the funeral home."

"Yes,Founder."

"Please invite my subordinates we have to see other time."

"I understand."

"(gets inside the car; grabs his phone and calls Valor) This is me."

[What can I do for you Moon?]

"Is he the real killer?"

[It came from NIS but Director Park doesn't know about this.]

"You mean you stole that information from NIS."

[No,I called Captain and told him about the evidences...]

"So you already knew Captain,.."

[Yes,I researched about your connections to the Police and it seems that you had many.]

"But the heirs are only five,minus the killer...he is really Poison."

[Let's see it each other tonight ... I am going to see Nami...]

"I'll be waiting for you."

Meanwhile at Haeundae ,Woo Kim and Jaehui wears black and they offer white candles and pray for the soul of Nami at the garden :

"Do you wan to go back at Seoul?"

"It's better to stay here...than to cry in front of many people,I know Nami wouldn't be happy if that happens..."

"(plays the MP3 player ; "Butterfly" by Hye Rim on track;holds Woo Kim's hand)So cry on me,(tears fall) reminisce even just for today...(wipes her tears) I remember when we graduated as architects,we had a date with our fathers and they offered us to manage their business but not to compete but to inspire many small time businessmen out there... This project,is a challenging project for both of us,because we promise to help each other no matter which project will be chosen by President Park."

"I remember when we're still a couple,I knew at first that we will not work as couples so I let her do what she wanted,until such time that someone told me that she entertained suitor while she was in a relationship and so I set her free.But after that we became good friends,she was updated on what was happening to me that time and so do I to her."

"When did you meet for the last time?"

"I met her at Hanyang Cafe..."

"What happened that time?"

"She told me that someone was trying to kill her,to get her position."

"What? You already knew about this?"

"Yes,but she stopped me and told me that she will be okay..."

"Then who is that person?"

"Atty.Lee...(tears fall)"

"Then Hongmin was right..."

"The news about your upcoming wedding and those gossips that you might overpower the fame and the dignity that Atty.Lee built in the society,someday you will be the richest business woman nationwide,and so Atty.Lee thought of a plan to make himself equal to your state,and he came up with this."

"By any chance,are you willing to be one of the witness against Kang Woo?"

"I am now doubting,I might hurt you by saying the truth."

"Don't worry about my relationship with Kang Woo,think of Nami,her need to have justice...(smiles)cheer up !"

"For now ,I want to dedicate our next design to Nami,.."