ZOO WEE MAMA !!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!

Once upon a time, vargina virginass got married to eurotmous. But they were in an abusive relationship. Kurt Cobain had a crush on Pelle Ohlin for some time, and he wanted to help Pelle escape from the household he lived in where eurogay and vargina were always fighting and arguing. Kurt threw a rock at Pelle's window, shattering it. He looked up to see Pele shitting his oants with fear as he looked down at Kurt. "KURT WHAT THE FUCK MAN" He screamed angrily. Kurt got sad and started to cry. Pelle felt really bad and crawled down from the window, but fell and sprained his ankle. Kurt dragged Pelle to his house and helped bandage Pelle up. "I'm sorry for breaking your window." Kurt said nervously. Pelle just stared at him blankly and whipped out a "Steal This Album" album from System Of a Down. "Ok, cool. Can we summon Serj Tankian?" Pelle asked, clearly not giving a fuck. "NO!" Kurt angrily replied, which made Pelle have war veteran PTSD flashbacks from when euronymous and varginia would argue and have sex loudly in the room across from his. Kurt apologized and gently caressed Pelle's cheek, which made him realize all along Kurt was the man for him. Kurt and Pelle started eating eachother's faces, and then suddenly Pelle pulled back, saliva all over both of their faces. "I was practicing with a knife for someone special two chapters ago... and well... youre special." Kurt turned beet red and whipped out his willy. Pelle began to gobble that shit sloppily, and Kurt jizzed all over his face. Pelle looked like a cum monster and kurt got scared and shrieked like a banshee as he ran away, and Pelle chased kurt around. Kurt fell on his face because his pants were hanging off his ankles, and Pelle tackled him. "RAAAA IM A CUM MONSTER!" Kurt got scared and shit his pants. Doyle and Danzig just got done violent anal sex in the other room and Doyle left Danzig strapped to an electric chair with a gag, screaming to be let loose while doyle went to drink vodka. Doule saw kurt and pelle and spit out his vodka onto them and then slipped on the floor so hard that it set on fire, and kurt and pelle screamed as they began to burn. Doyle quickly pissed on them to put out the fire, and kurt and pelle were both looking like grilled cheese. "What the fuck man yall look like you just came out of pompeii" then kurt slapped doyle. "THATS INSENSITIVE!" Pelle laughed hysterically. "We came down like the twin towers!" Kurt got mad and clapped his cheeks over Pelle's face, causing him to get pink eye and also pass out. Doyle threw kurt out the window and went back to his room to fuck danzig again. The end.