Chapter 24: Time at the Beach (Part 2)

Josh and the girls did a lot of activities on the beach, they made a few sand castles, hung in the water, surfed, and had fun. Kelly and Becky joined it just to get Josh's attention as Kelly wanted to tease him during the day and Cathy and Miranda tried to get his attention. Josh felt vulnerable since he was with 5 girls that loved him and wanted him to be close.

   As the sun started to go down, it started to quiet down as many furs started to leave the beach and headed home for the day, but the six stayed for a cookout. Kelly was cooking some hotdogs and burgers on the grill as Becky set up the table that she rented while Josh and Kindle were making some sides like beans, mashed potatoes and placed some chips on the table as well. As for Miranda and Cathy, they were watching the nice sunset as they waited for dinner to be ready.

  "Dinners ready." Kelly called out as she placed the meat on a huge plate and placed it on the table.

   Josh sits down and Cathy and Miranda were able to catch up to sit next to him. Kelly quietly growled since she didn't notice them coming fast for him. That she and Becky sat across the table while Kindle sat at one of the ends.

   Everyone started passing the plates to each other as they filled their plates and they started eating. Josh ate his burger and had ketchup outside of his lip and Cathy instantly wiped it with a napkin for him.

   Josh was surprised by it and Miranda wanted to pamper him as well so she waited for a chance. Kelly tried to start a conversation and asked.

"So Josh? How is your life going?" She asked.

"It's doing okay." Josh answers before he takes another bite of his burger.

  "Is anyone bothering you or making your life miserable?" Kelly asked with worry.

"Well, not as much as it used to be. Since I did prove my worth to your society, they just started to respect me, just because I helped an elderly lady from getting robbed, and stood up against Nathan and his friends many times.

"Speaking about them. They are on the run from the law since they killed an officer and injured another when they were about to be arrested for what they did to you Josh." Becky explains with worry.

"I heard it on the news this morning." Kindle added.

  Josh was shocked about it, and started to feel that his life is threatened since Nathan and Lucas will retaliate for Brandon's death in the arcade.

"I'm worried. We should keep Josh from harm. Because they will kill him." Miranda says with worry.

   "That will never happen, because I will be around and so will Ms.Becky. We did tell our friends as well to watch out for them when they are around." Kelly explains.

"Don't worry Josh. We will protect you from them." Kindle added.

   Josh felt relieved after hearing that they will keep him safe. They continued having dinner on the beach for the rest of the night.

   As it was time to head home. Everyone packed up their things and got ready to head back home. Josh helped Cathy and Miranda put their stuff into the back of the car while Kindle started the ignition. Ms. Becky and Coach Kelly packed their stuff and got ready to head home, but wanted to say goodbye to Josh. While he went to say goodbye, Kelly gave him another kiss on the forehead and Becky just gave him a tight hug, which made Cathy and Miranda Jealous when they saw it.

"Don't be a stranger to me champ." Kelly says as she gets in the car with Becky.

   Miranda immediately pulled Josh in the backseat of their car while he was stunned with blushfulness and said, "You owe us a few kisses for that you know?"

"That's fine." He just answered calmly.

Meanwhile...

   Nathan and Lucas were waiting at a lone gas station to wait for any opportunities to steal and they found a car coming up and it was a female wolf that was a little older than them, but vulnerable enough to rob and steal her car.

   They hid into darkness as they waited for her to finish using the gas pump and they ran at her and attacked her. She tried to scream for help, but Lucas covered her mouth quickly and Nathan bashed her in the head with a piece of a broken brick. They took her wallet and keys and they drove off with her car. They have a plan to kill Josh, and the girls.