You ate in peace of your tent Julianic grumbled as he does so. The four children laid between you one going on eight months while the others laid six and a half. You watch Julianic rub them here and there finding them fascinating. You six including Ravenic were suppose to be taking pictures for God News even get pictures of their tent to show their commitment to the people. It took Julianic a lot to give up the bed in such a way he sometimes leaves to go stay with his parents because he craved on. You just saw it as a learning experience and bonding situation with the kids who stayed in tents for years. Julianic finally puts his plate to the side saying he was going to go mate.

" You have to claim the children. Or at least claim a wife. Remember that."

" You know, it would help your uptightness if you rode someone's cock. No marriages allowed except our own."

You sighed as he left not long before someone took his place. You sigh as the vampire makes his way on top of you, but you pushed away as you reminded him of the children. Ambrogi drags you by the wrist outeards begging you to come to his tent. His hazel eyes flared purple as you pulled back on him not feeling comfortable leaving the children behind. You son Luther sees this and asks if there was a problem.

" No problem son! He's really just being playful!"

You quickly reassured your son you were okay.

" Alright mother. Just making sure. How are the children?"

You admit he got his chipper side from his father.

" Fine. Would you like to see them?"

" Yes if I'm not intruding much."

" Not at all. I'm sorry for my appearance my queen."

Ambrogi leaves but not before inviting him to hot cocoa around the camp fire. Luther even mentioned on getting it for you before visiting the children saying he'll watch over the heirs for you. Being the good son he was, he runs back inside the castle and head to the kitchen. He actually bumps into Valentine who seemed to be lost in thought. He's holding another ring in his hand wondering if he'll take on the girl's offer. He greets his father as you grabs at the last of the hot cocoa.

" Whose the lucky people to have the last of the hot chocolate?"

" Mister Ambrogi and mother. They'll be sitting at the campfire while I watch the children."

" I'll.. I'll come with. It would be nice to spend time with your mother."

As his son slowly makes the drink in a kettle, he gives his father a somber look.

" You know, I think you're the only one she loves."

His father stands up but looking down at his feet because of the topic. He gives a simple 'I know' before leaving it at that. He wraps his arm around his son wishing he could tell him more of the time he met his mother, but the memories were inappropriate and not fond of. He shudders at the three day interrogation he put you through unaware of the Hunters back then. Once done with the drink, he helps carry the hot liquid his son having enough for a third cup for him. His sons poloroid that he got for his birthday dangled at his side.

As they found you two at the entrance of your tent, you smiled at your dear friend. Well, you don't know what you two are. Something more. Something less. You're expecting him to wed any day now not understanding why he was still on the market. He takes a seat beside you taking a flask out his backpocket. He turns it upside in his drink asking if you wanted a swig as well. You and Ambrogi agreed needing a little relief from a day of training with the kids and other folks. Luther makes his way into your tent being the babysitter for tonight. Valentine watches you take large gulp s him seeing the son of Selene wrap his arm around your waist. Jealously takes over Valentine, and he slips his hand into your back pocket. Your cheeks flush at the affection as they both come in closer. You three drink on Julianic eventually making his way back to his tent. He points his thumb backwards telling your son to hit the road. You and Valentine stand tipsy you pointing directly into his chest.

" Don't talk to our son that way."

" Fine. Sorry. Whatever."

" It's fine-."

Luther tries to say something, but Valentine wouldn't let it go. He grabs the God of Justice by the chest his eyes flaring pink and take on the appearance of a snake instead of dragon. He orders him to truly apologized Julianic's pupils widening in effect.

" I'm sorry Luther. It'll never happen again."

" T-Thank you?"

It was almost robotic. You snapped your fingers in front of his face as he continues to stare at your son as if waiting for a command. He eventually comes back to his senses anger soon fueling him.

" Fucking son of Aphrodite! Don't use your tongue on me again!"

Valentine tried to play along as if he knew what he was doing.

" I won't as long as you treat my son with respect!"

Julianic was about to say something else when he heard the cracking within. He immediately dives in to see it's his little ruby. He cradled the gem yelling at you to be a good mother and get in there. Valentine was about to shut him down again for disrespecting you, but you shut him down with a kiss.

He staggers for a bit being your first. The man pulls you into a tight embrace deepening the kiss. You run your hand through his hair only pulling away when there was a flash of light. You both turned towards your seventeen year old son revealing the perfect picture between you two.

" We can make copies in the library, but I think I'll keep up with it for now."

His son took pride in the fact his parents were basically together which was rare in some parts. He sees Horace and darts away saying his goodnight to his parents. You tell him not to stay out too late, and he promised. Valentine kisses you again whispering sweet words in your ear.

" Be my wife... Be my wife..."

" When this facade is over with, I promise."

You whisper back Julianic begging you to come into the tent for the baby's sake. He smiles as he pulls you back up him giving one more sweet kiss the smell of chocolate wavering off of you. Ambrogi bids you two goodnight crushed once again. Valentine reluctantly lets you go feeling like a winner.