" At least you're thinking like a leader. An alliance wouldn't hurt."

Julianic watches as Luther presented his pictures gifting John with a few. He thanks the boy as he's fascinated by your home. You make your way out to the balcony watching the kids load up in the vehicles and be droven to the train station. You had to be going soon you picking up your bag. You go ahead and tell Luther to put up the photos and head to a vehicle. John stands with photos in hand. He makes his way to you kissing you in front of Valentine. You pushed him away after a second. Julianic groaned sick of the lovey dovey shit and wanted just so badly to get home. He wasn't planning to unrelinquish his wings until you were on that train. He follows you out the room to see the man follow you and Valentine out to the vehicles his men watching him closely. He tries not to seem desperate as you two were the last to load. You give him a kiss on the forehead for he was being watched, and you understood how something like this was important. You don't know how this was going to work in a relationship, but you decide to give him hope. You promise to visit and to see the children though you couldn't say when. He gives you his trust you watching his disappointment as you leave. You sigh leaning into Valentine's embrace.

" I'm still mad for you not telling me about Diana right away."

" I just didn't want to hurt you. You were so happy."

" I can't believe I actually chose her over you. You know, you shouldn't of forgave me for that. You should be huddled up with the other guy. Not me."

" I can't resist your charms I guess."

You take out the hematite, and Valentine takes it from your grasp.

" Our little survivor. You've endured a lot, haven't you?"

You close your eyes asking where the rest of your rocklings were, and your seven he chose were securely in his bag making sure to seperate them from Diana's until you make them yours. The ride to the train station wasn't long you and Valentine saying your farewells to the driver as you boarded your transportation home. The doors shut behind you two finding a tight squeeze towards the middle section. Valentine was still grasping unto the stone Julianic making his descent back to the castle once the train begins moving. You watch as you go through the familiar black tunnel of teleportation wondering if Lucifer's father would ever ask for his train back. It was only minutes before the train boarded the fae world it coming to a screeching jolt as the castle faded into the background. You could see the tents that dotted the lawn you thinking home sweet home even though you were in a room now. Nothing could stop you once your feet hit the ground you imagining yourself holding Lukas. Valentine lets you go smiling as you rush toward your children. You stopped only to say hellos and hug your older generation. This takes time, and you allow it missing them all truly. Luka joins your welcoming with Lukas in hand Ambrogi not far behind. You cradled your son adoring his heterochemia eyes finding him so unique. Luka asked about your trip, and you tell him you had went on a mission into new territory promising to tell him along with the rest of the leaders. Right now, you just wanted to hold your baby boy close. A true Revolutionary.

" There might be a new way to form children though I'm not sure if it'll work when it comes to me. I really don't plan to try it any time soon."

Your heart already yearn for the ones left on Earth, but you knew they were in good hands. You eventually sit at a fire close to their tent you you watching the sunset dip into the Earth being time soon to bring him in the tent. Valentine sits on a log across from your own finding you adorable. He has the hematite in his pocket checking casually to see if it was still there. He wanted to treat this special because you had, and it surely endured alot. As you watch the baby go to sleep and it become dark, you promise the two boys that'll feed the child in the morning. You get up smirking at the fact they were sharing a tent now. You tell them you'll be getting them a room due to the baby, and they seem satisfied by your response. You trusted the baby in the tent for tonight though. You stand up Valentine following his hand trailing to your waist him nipping at your ear in front of everyone who passed. You once again lean on him the man offering to take your bag, but you decline wanting a feeling of independence. He walks you all the way to your room you sensing the hateful Angel inside. Valentine kisses you again hating the idea you would bed with him once again. You tell him to get some sleep promising to sleep in his tent soon.

" I love you."

" I love you."

You still can't believe you're actually saying it, but you decide to put all your faith into it. You two finally say your goodbyes as you open the door slowly shutting it behind you.

" I knew I smelt lust."

You say nothing as you drop your bag you giving each child a kiss. You presented yourself beside them  hoping they could feel the warmth of their mother.

" You sure seem to be in a hurry to get up here."

" Don't start."

" You were running for the other child."

" Stop stalking me."

" If I stalked, I would of made sure you never got involved with that John character."

" I'm sorry for not coming up here faster. You're right."

" Thank you. Now remember I'm your husband. You know what my father thinks. You can be unloyal all you want, but you can't bare a ring."

" I know. I know."

You looked into his eyes and just stare into them for a minute remembering when he use to be so sweet. You notice his cheeks redden, but he doesn't stop not  even appearing to blink. He grabs brushes the hair out of your face like John had did that day seeing that soft side in Julianic again. He props his head up on one arm tilting your chin forward catching you off guard as he kisses you a sound of surprise releasing from you. It was short and sweet you unable to process what he did.

" Go to sleep."