The Contract Has Been Sealed

[3rd Person POV]

-[L'arôme du Mystére]-

Arsène: 'Should I use it or not?'

Arsène thought, looking at the System screen that gave him 10 Gacha Tickets.

[Gacha Ticket]

[An item used to obtain a random item drop across the Teyvat or multiverse. The item drop is random as it range from Common item to Ultra Rare item]

It now is a night time as he has closed the Cafè. Yet, he still can't help but stared and looking at the Gacha Ticket. He still feel traumatized remembering his previous world experience of Gacha. He really has one heck of bad luck back there, like really bad.

This leaved Arsène to pondering weither to used it or not as he still don't want to go throught the suffering and heart broken of Gacha Hell again.

But there is saying "When life gives you lemon, make lemonade". So!

Arsène:;Here goes nothing.

He said, hoping and praying that he will get a good one. If he not, he gonna go desperated for all day long.

Arsène: Use the Gacha Tickets.

[Use Gacha Ticket?]

[YES/NO]

Arsène a bit hesitate but in the end pressed the "Yes" button. Shortly after doing this, the screen glow that cause him cover his eyes.

After a few second, the System give a notification. He kinda hesitate to open his eyes only to meet with a disappointment. But he need to face it as he opened his eyes and look at the System screen.

[You received...]

[Apprentice Potion (R)]

[Marauder Potion (R)]

[Summoning Ticket (R)]

[Kaito Kid's Equipment Kit (UC)]

[100x High Grade Coffee Bean Packs (UC)]

[20,000 Mora (C)]

[25,000 Mora (C)]

[Television (C)]

[Smartphone (C)]

He blinked, once, twice and thrice trying to make sure he not see a thing.

Arsène: What in the name of Celestia is this!?

He said, dumbfounded at this. This is down right illegal. It not he complained about it, it just too lucky for him to get such a good thing from Gacha.

Arsène: Is it because my A Rank Luck?

He muttered, believe that his Luck maybe play the role here. Yet, he can't help but don't trust the Gacha despite his lucky get.

Regardless, what is done is done. He then take a looked at his System Inventory.

===

-Inventory-

• The Fool Arcana

• Seer Potion

• Apprentice Potion

• Marauder Potion

• 2x Summoning Ticket

• Kaito Kid's Equipment Kit

• Smartphone

===

After take a look, Arsène feel confused as the Television and the Coffee Bean Packs are not there in the Inventory.