Chapter Stopper #2

A/N: I have saved you from trash writing with a chapter stopper yay. I am more happy with my writing now that I decided to make the word count higher and I honestly couldn't do it without Celesteeoooooo. They helped me when I was literally about to stop writing. Like I was about to delete the book until I saw the notification thing telling me that someone commented on my book so I immediately checked them out. So glad I actually got to 20 chapters and I'm even thinking of increasing my challenge from 100 to maybe 150 or 200 chapters lmao. I'm 20 chapters into this book and i'm only the second day of college and Alex and John haven't even 'lam-ed' yet. I'm planning on doing all four years of college to happen throughout this book and maybe even make more lams books after this. Thank you for following me and actually reading my crap, both of you. I don't know what I would do without both of you guys as support. Also please check out Celesteeoooooo's  book 'Between The Lines' lams book. I'm reading it and it getting so much better *cries tears of happiness*. Thanks for reading my rant. Love ya!!

ANYWAY, ITS QUESTION TIME.

So, what do you guys think about me adding 'the greatest showman' characters to my book? I'm trying my best to add as much musical characters as possible so you must have noticed my little Justin boy from '21 chump street'.

I am literally listening to it right now and I love it. I feel bad for Justin though. He's just like me :')

Anyway, back to reading my crap!!!