September to October 2023 | Challenge Completed

Hello, and Welcome Writers.

Well done to all the authors who completed the 8-chapter Challenge during September and October 2023. 

We received a total of 344 submissions of which 47% successfully completed the challenge. This means they adhered to both the challenge and content guidelines. Please note, that this is not a contest so stories were not judged but screened for compliance. No further feedback is available.

All the stories of the people on this list have been passed on to staff members at Wattpad. From there it is out of our hands. We do not have an estimate on when they might contact individuals, but if they do they will reach out to you directly. We will keep our fingers crossed your story catches someone's eye—Good Luck!

The names on this list are in alphabetical order. These are the names you submitted, so if they are incorrect please be mindful to check you have the correct username in the form before you hit submit in future rounds. If your name is on the list more than once it means more than one of the stories you submitted were successful in this challenge.

Those who have their names on this list are welcome to add this sticker to their cover, but it's not mandatory. A select few stories will be added to a reading list within the next week. 

_bergundy_Nysen_ac1dict0uchAdelaNineadmaThingadonzzoaAdrienneThorneAmalieLuzAngieMahlkeanisahiskann2ktheauthorArielMLongeeartemis_writes25arthuronuranusASWoodwardAuroraCristal7authortaririleyAWryneckWritesBKrysssssBlack_Rose_SarahBlackRose_250BLHa...

_bergundy

_Nysen_

ac1dict0uch

AdelaNine

admaThing

adonzzoa

AdrienneThorne

AmalieLuz

AngieMahlke

anisahisk

ann2ktheauthor

ArielMLongee

artemis_writes25

arthuronuranus

ASWoodward

AuroraCristal7

authortaririley

AWryneckWrites

BKrysssss

Black_Rose_Sarah

BlackRose_250

BLHaynes22

blueblazingdemon

BrittneyStar

Buffy05

CamRiverdale00

carly17042020

cassandrejanvier

Cloud_Juniper

cocosghost

Comradebleu

DaniBrull

Dark_Falco

DDub707

DivetoAtlantis

DolliMeloncholi

Editor_Aisha

Elio_LVDLE

elle_writes

ElysiansCoil

Emmelinaclotilde

everlynn-yi

EvnasLibrary

faithieflower

FictionByMJ

freudlovers

Gaiasendslove

Glilly6

haha272054 (both stories were eligible)

Halochild99

herserendipity

Hestia6

infinity_heart_8888

invaidedvibes

ITeleportedMemes

itsteilakimmons

JaneHTimberhead

JayaK1246

JJ_Shelby

Johnfaltas

JosephinePond

julsAvani

jusdubs

JyoMonty

KaedeMountbatten

karmabug

KerryKez2

kisacson

kit_landry

Kushim_of_Sumeria