Chapter 32 - Amazing acting skills™

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH long chapter warning (omd this took me two days to write) also the most hated lams character is mentioned in this chapter so enjoy. ALSO thank you ThatEnzoGuy, WowILoveLams, pjoHoOKkMCgoALOVER and Rubia2709 for reading this. so glad that more people are reading this even if its trash, so happy you guys are supporting and commenting on this as well. it makes my day to read ur comments. dedication to Celesteeoooooo cuz nothing woulda happened without you.

Check out all their books: 'Between The Lines' by Celesteeoooooo, '•{{Hate-Love}}•{{Lams fanfic}}•' by ThatEnzoGuy, 'Lams ⭐️🐢' by WowILoveLams and 'Lams story' by Rubia2709. LOVE YALL SM <333

John's POV:

It's been two weeks since me and Alex made up, it currently being a Tuesday. I will admit that it was a little strange to hang out with the boy that literally rejected me, but I didn't let that stand in the way of our friendship. Just like Alex wanted.

We had debate club today. It was a shame we had to wait two weeks, but they needed to finalize the people in their clubs, getting ready and shit. I had another club on Thursday so I wouldn't be able to hang out with Alex then.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I never told Alex that I joined the debate club. I wanted it to be a surprise, especially after what he did with getting a job at the coffee shop.

Right, and Benny finally got out of the hospital so that meant that me and Alex had to go do our jobs today. The entire day Alex was trying to plan out how I'll walk with him to the coffee shop after I finish my club. I told him that I had a painting club that day, so he was trying to get me to go to the coffee shop, since Mrs. Elizabeth is going to pick him up after work.

"Why do you no longer stay with that guy, uhm," I snapped my fingers trying to remember his name. That guy that Alex lived with. Pete? No, Andrew?

"Peter?" Alex asked in a mock annoyed tone.

We were sitting down outside on a bench, the snow piling up around us. I noticed that he was wearing my coat, pulling it closer to his chest to keep warm. I even noticed when we had our 'little falling out' he still wore my coat. That gave me a little comfort.

"Yeah Peter. Why don't you stay with him anymore?" I asked. I kinda missed walking him home or walking him in the early morning to college.

"Just family trouble." He said, eyes flickering slightly at the word 'family'. "I stayed with him last week though." He frowned.

"Not enough." I sighed dramatically.

He giggled and covered his mouth with his hand.

"It's a shame you have the painting club today. I would have loved walking together to our clubs." He frowned.

Oh Alex.

"Don't pull that on me. You're gonna make me feel bad." I laughed.

------

"John, you have a club to be at, I don't want you to be late." Alex complained.

I told him that my painting club was at the end of the hall, but apparently that's where the debate club will be. I think Alex is slowly figuring me out if not already.