INTERVIEW

ARADHYA'S POV

Saying that I'm nervous is an understatement of the decade.Usually I'm very confident but today all my confidence went into drain. Today I have an interview for my dream job. Its not completely my dream job but it is a major step in achieving my dream of opening my own fashion line. I recently completed my MBA in entrepreneurship in Delhi university. Today I have job interview at Rajvansh Industries. I always wanted to join Rajvansh Industries because it is India's No 1 company. I wanted to gain experience by working there. But now I'm scared because my morning has been a disaster because I'm out of coffee and my body doesn't function without coffee.

I share an apartment with my two bestfriends  Arohi and Tejaswini. Teju has been my friend since 2nd grade and we both met Arohi in our university. Starting a fashion line is the dream of us three. Arohi did MBA in Marketing and Teju  did MBA in finance. They both have stable jobs as of now.

It's 9 am now and i have my interview at 10:30. The office is 40 minutes from my house. so I have to leave in 30 min. I'm currently getting ready. I choose a simple white shirt and formal pants so nothing could go wrong with the outfit.  I just left my hair open . I locked my apartment and left for the coffee shop near my house because I truly cannot function without my coffee.

 I locked my apartment and left for the coffee shop near my house because I truly cannot function without my coffee

         Aradhya's outfit

It's currently 9:30 and I completed my coffee and waiting for my cab. As soon as the cab reached my location I got into it and left . I reached the Rajvansh Industries by 10:20. The office was tall and the interior was amazing. It will be fun to work here . As I entered I saw a middle aged woman at the reception.

"Good Morning, I'm Aradhya Reddy and I'm here for my  job interview" I said to the woman

She gave me a smile and said " Yes, please go to 2nd floor. All the candidates are present there"

I thanked her and left to 2nd floor. As soon as I reached the 2nd floor I got more nervous seeing all the people. I waited for my turn and gave the interview when it was my turn. The interviewer is a woman named Namrata

"That's it. Thank you for Coming. We will let you know Our decision by the end of the week" She said with a smile on her face

I said Thank you and left for my apartment hoping to hear a good news. 

Rajvansh Industries Building

I really hope you liked the first Chapter.Please feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts and Thank you for Reading