First Look

As soon as I came out of the office building I ran into a wall. As I looked up it was not a wall it was a person who looked like a Greek god. He was a mixture of Mahesh babu and Prabhas. As I'm a south Indian those were the actors who came into my mind. But his eyes were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and god did he have a beautiful skin. I really wanted to touch his face . He was not looking at me but his phone which was broken now.

"Can't you see where you are going. Don't you have eyes?" He shouted without lookin at me

Then he looked at me and I cannot ignore the butterflies in my stomach. I mumbled a sorry and left from there before I embarrassed myself..

Abhimanyu's POV - 

I Absolutely loathe today. I am already late for my morning meeting because of traffic and now some stupid person ran into me . I shout at them and look to see who it is and I freeze. It's like the whole world around me has frozen. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She looks like a vision. Her long black hair and her big black eyes she looks like a sin. I have never felt like this about a woman. Maybe there is a first for everything. I was about to apologize for shouting on her which is unlikely because I never apologize to anyone but she suddenly mumbles a sorry and leaves. 

I stood there for like 5 min thinking about her when I heard Kiran's voice. Kiran is my right hand man. I remembered I have a meeting and went inside. As I reached the conference room I noticed members of marketing team were already present there . Everyone stood to greet me. I greeted them and sat down in my chair.

" Good  Morning everyone . Now let's start with the meeting "  I said in my commanding tome

" Sir we actually have few problems with our vehicle launch " My Marketing head said in a shivering tone . They know I hate delays . "Sir, the Spare parts dealer is increasing the price at  the last moment "

"How can he do that when we have a contact " I grunted

" Sir actually we did not sign a contact. There was a delay" My lawyer said
"How can you be so careless. Why the fuck am I paying you " I shouted

"Sorry Sir"

"Everyone get out of here. I'll take care of it . Fucking useless" I shouted. Everyone hurried out of the room.

I go and stand by the window and look out . I see my City. I'm the king here . Monarchy is not there anymore in India but still in Jaipur we hold the same power. I'm there Hukum sa (the king) and everyone fears me. I remembered when my father passed the company over to me. Even then Rajvansh Industries was big but I made it No 1 . There is no one who could compete me but people are still trying like the Sinha's who use all dirty tactics to grow in business. Rajvansh Industries almost does everything . We are in Automobiles ,Electronics , Network ,Finance everything. This is my legacy .

All of a sudden my thoughts go the beautiful woman I ran into today. My thoughts are consumed by her and its a strange feeling and different feeling which I never experienced before. It's like I want to possess her and make her mine which is shocking because I never liked a woman . I have just been with woman for my physical needs and I have never been in a relationship. But then why all of these thoughts suddenly. I have to get to know about her. I call Kiran and he comes inside.

"Find out about the woman I ran into this morning. I want all the Information about her and also bring that fucking Auto mobile dealer to the warehouse in an hour" I said and left   

In an hour I get a call from Kiran saying that the Auto mobile dealer whose name is Surya Verma is in the warehouse. I close my laptop and leave for the warehouse

 When I reach the warehouse I hear Mr Surya Verma shouting. He was tied to a chair and when he saw me he was scared and shocked.

"Hukum sa , why am I here , What did I do ?"He asked trying to look innocent

"Oh you don't know what you did " I take out gun from my back and press it to his temple " You gave me your word and you broke it , You tried to increase the price when I'm paying you fairly. You tried to create a problem for your fucking king" I shouted at him

He looked pale and started begging " I'm sorry hukum sa . I was greedy , I will never do it again I promise, Please leave me this once"

"Okay I'll leave you this once but with a gift" and I shot at his leg and he burst out crying

"No one and absolutely no one will play with me and not bare the consequences" I said to him and left 

Abhimanyu's Outfit

Thanks for Reading. I really hope you enjoyed it.