☆ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʀʏ☆ 02

AUTHOR NOTES:

hello again! i'm back with another oneshot, i hope you enjoy it. But before you start reading, this chapter contains:

- [ bottom! kiri . top! baku ] - [ pro hero AU ] - [ smut!🔞⚠️ ] -   [degrading?? ] -

A little back round info: bakugou and kirishima are dating, and have been since 3rd year. the two are now full time pro heroes ( so it is placed in the future ).

                                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Today was the 5th of September, the day of bakugou's and kirishima's 3rd anniversary for dating. But because the two have been so busy with interviews and patrol, they may have to take the day off. Despite them being so busy, they always make time for each other when they come home, and on the rare days they both have the day off from work. they make time to cuddle and kiss, make meals together and you name it! Its adorable, honestly. 

But today was different. Today, out of all the days, they couldn't get the day off! There were so many interviews about an incident that happened literally 2 days ago. Bakugou would deny very interviewer that came his way, but the redheaded hero, being the sweet bean he is, can never say no. Sometimes bakugou thinks he's too nice.  [ bitch there's no such thing of being too nice- ] 

Interview after interview, hours and hours. Bakugou was becoming impatient. So what does he do? he does something about it of course, he's no pussy, he says to himself. 

" OI- EXTRA. " he shouts, at the poor interview lady. she was interrupted as she was talking to kirishima. " Whats taking you so long? fucking idiots you all are-  whats the point of asking questions after questions all day?! HUH?!? say something - "

" Katsuki - calm down, " the redhead demands, but does the angry dandelion oblige? Nope! no chance. 

" you too! listen up! " bakugou points at eijirou. Keep in mind they're on live TV. " since i can't even get a millisecond alone with you, " He gets on his knees, 

" Will you fucking marry me or not - " he asks it so casually - and the interviewers get excited, one  of them even start jumping up and down.  

kirishima didn't even hesitate, he didn't even think twice, " of course! " kirishima was beaming with joy, he didn't even see it coming.  [ you guys i just had an idea- should i make the next oneshot like about their wedding day OML THE IDEAS R FLOWING ] 

As soon as that happened, bakugou grabs kirishima by his collar and kisses him, tbh, he was kinda turned on. The reporters decide to let them go. " we'll be going off, bye. " kirishima waves as he walks out of the room, hand in hand with bakugou. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- in their car - 

" I'm so glad you proposed- if you weren't to do it sooner i would have " kirishima says, he truly is excited, heck, he'd get married to bakugou right then and there if he could. 

" mmhm. " bakugou said nothing else but 'mmhm' 

" whats wrong? " the redhead asks, he thinks somethings wrong. 

" nothing- " in reality, something is, he was horny that is what it is. the two haven't really slept together, other than the time at a party (they were drunk and was playing 7 mins in heaven.)

" no something is! tell me already- pleaseee~ " kirishima pouts, shit. bakugou absolutely hates it when kirishima makes that face, it makes him so horny, he just wants to fuck him already. " i asked nicely aswell! babee~ " at this point, bakugou thinks he's just teasing him, he begins to heat up, and his cheeks [ not those cheeks, unholy child mmhm, i know what ur thinking. no, no don't deny it. ]  becomes a flushed pinky red.