Chapter 17: Movies and Games

Humans

A/N: My god

A/N: My god....... Is the idiocracy

Anime Opening

_________

Location: Parallel Earth, USA, IGN News.

3rd Person Pov

The video starts with a young started to recording and looks at the camera.

IGN (Seth Macy): How it's going everybody I'm Seth Macy and this is a weekly Fix. The show around up all the gaming entertainment headlines you may have missed week. Anyway, Have you all heard about the gate opens in japan leading to an fantasy and another two gate in the special region leads to an alternate worlds when a child become president. It's pretty true, We also get news that the USKA or United States Kitsune of America sold movies and games. Including advanced VR called "nervegear" from Sword Art Online. That's crazy.

The viewers were jaw dropped and many comment on this.

Comments

- Fuck yeah!

- Shit! I wanna see the alternate games they made.

- Shut up and take my money! >:(

End Comments

In IGN News, Activision just announce that the alternate activision from another USKA sold the copys of "Call of duty: American Frontline" which takes places in 1950s & 1960s when an german empire invasion happen in the USKA.

Comments

- Can't wait to defend america!

- This nazis scum can't invade us!

Replied: You do know their German Empire. Not Nazis.

- Well shit! This remind me of Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. Can't wait replayed the campaign.

End Comments

{1 Week Later}

________________

Location: Parallel Universe, Los Angeles, The Movie Theater.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown a movie theater in los angeles. When USKA traded with the USA, They're sold the alternate movies in hollywood.

Many audience couldn't help, but watch them. The MCU Fans also watched the marvels movies, But some of them look the same. However, They're didn't care as many MCU Fans were happy by this.

____________________

Location: Falmart, German-America Base, Apartment.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown parker walking in the halls, Until he arrived in tony room. Parker knocks it, But the door suddenly open it own.

Parker: *Confused* Huh? That's stranges?

He opens it and looks inside, Only to find the places completely destroyed.

Parker: *Confused* What the hell?

Suddenly, Parker heard a disturbing noises coming from tony room. But..... He heard moaning sounds.

???: *Moan* More tony! I want you're cock inside me~ I want more babies~!

??? 2: *Moan* I can't!

??? 1: *Angry and Moan* YES YOU CAN~!!!!! NOW RAPE ME LIKE A MAN TONY~!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU CHILDREN~!!!!!

Parker: *Visible Confused*..........

Parker couldn't say anything, He realized is tony crazed girlfriend from japan. Parker getting involved in this shit, He approahed the fright and opens to see alot of cheeses cake!

Parker:

Parker: mmmm...... CHEESES :)

Parker smile as he decided to take all the cheeses and eat them.

Parker: Come papa ^_^

Just as he was about to take them, Something hit parker head with a frying pan and his was drop unconscious. An unknown female with a frying pan smile after hitting him.

???: *Crazed Smile* Ara~ Ara~ My senpai is now a sleep~ Hehehe~

To Be Continue

_______________

Next Chapter 18: Parker crazy yankere ex-girlfriend.

Meme

End Credit