Chapter one. ( Ideas)

"Samera!!" Azrael yelled running down the stairs, and into the kitchen. " I have an idea!" She said out of breath. " What if we just get an uber and go up to New York this week? It's winter break anyway."

Next thing I knew, both me and Azrael are upstairs packing up a few bags, and our suitcases. I called, and ordered an Uber.

We live in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania so it's about 3 hours. 'this better be worth it' I thought to myself. I looked over at Azrael, and saw the pure excitement on her face. Azrael and I have been friends since we were 6. We've never fought once. She's been my #1 supporter, and has never judged me.

-time skip when we arrive to new york-

"Have a great time girls. Be safe" Our Uber driver told us as we grabbed our bags. "Thank you sir!" I yelled shutting the trunk. "Let's Google hotel's" Azrael suggested. "Okay." I replied grabbing my phone from my back pocket and turning it on. I began researching and just booked a normal room in the Hamilton Hotel. " it's not far at all. Let's just walk" Azrael suggested. So we did. We walked 3 blocks to the hotel, and checked in. We arrived at our room and got settled. " We should go walk around and find somewhere to eat." I said, rubbing my stomach dramatically.  " I think I see the light azzy" Azrael began laughing at me. " Okay, okay come on Sam." We locked the door and began walking down the hall, to the elevator, and eventually the lobby. We exit the hotel and and begin walking down the street. We heard a electric guitar being played in one of the local diners, and Azrael practically begged to go in there. " It's Nirvana Sam!" And she bolted in. 'Live music night' their sign read. We walk in and get seated to enjoy some food, and music of course. That's when I noticed that the boy playing the guitar was the cutest guy I've ever seen. He was maybe 5'7 ish and Mexican. Long curly black hair and the prettiest face ever. " Azzy. Oh my god. He's the cutest guy I've ever seen" I told her. " Okay but Samera have you seen his friend?" She said slightly pointing at the boy singing. He was about 5'9, white with curly light brown hair. ' Holy shit' I thought. " we gotta go next Azzy" I said standing up to go sign up. I came back to the table to see her still, eyeing the boy singing. " We're singing Brooklyn Baby by Lana Del Ray. "