chapter 2 (mystery boys)

"I got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice
Your advice, Your advice, Your advice.."
The short haired boy sang. The whole diner was filled with claps and cheering for the two boys. " Next is... Samera and Azrael!" The dj announced. We nervously made our way to the front, we both had a mic. The music began, and so did we. The whole time Azzy and I were singing, the long haired boy stared. Not taking his eyes off me once, he smiled as if he were looking at a puppy. His mesmerizing stare caught me off guard, and I got more nervous for my part coming up.  Azrael stopped singing, and it was finally my turn. I began my part, trying my best to not look at the long haired boy, but his gaze was like the opposite side of a magnet. I couldn't help but stare back. His eyes were so mesmerizing. I finished my part, and the song concluded. Everyone cheered for us, just like they did the two boys.

I need to find out who his is.

Azzy and I smiled at the group and sat back down. " that was so nerve-racking Sam" Azrael complained. "Yes but so so worth it" I exclaimed. At this point it seemed like the boys couldn't keep their eyes off us. I chose to ignore them until- " Can we sit with you guys?" The long haired boy asked. " Oh yeah!" I said scooting over into the inside of the booth. " You guys were great" The long haired boy informed. " Thank you!" Me and Azrael said at the same time, causing a little laugh from everyone at the table. " I mean you guys were phenomenal. The whole reason we came in here." I said, smiling at the boys. " Aww thank you" The short haired boy started. " I'm Mason." " And I'm Miguel" they introduced.

'miguel..'

"I'm Samera, but call me Sam" I replied with a smile. " I'm Azrael, but call me azzy.."