Chapter -1

Here we go-

"You won't get a man like him"

The man standing at the door with his 6ft height,bushy eyebrows and Long beard.He was wearing a tuxedo and looking at the girl who was lying carelessly on the bed .

"Well,I am not the first one on the throne so it's not compulsory to obey your so-called 'Royal Rules'.I won't marry him at any cost."

The middle aged man raised his voice and said

"Y/n!You are a princess,yet so disobedient.You have to marry King Park for the sake of Alexandria and Eun Family. "

The girl looked at the man and sat on the bed with legs crossed ,She was a blonde.Her glamorous hair was long and wavy lying on the cushion.She rolled her eyes while grabbing a pillow and staring at the middle aged man

"Do you think being a princess matters to me? That man is completely Unknown to me and you expect your daughter to spend her entire life with someone who is a mystery.Well, I am not so generous or stupid to do so.Dad!I am not like mom who will give up everything for anyone and regret throughout life."She stood up and took her jacket from the chair and walked towards the man.

"Well no one is asking your opinion,I am just here to inform you about your marriage with King Park so that you don't do stupidity again"

The girl smiled staring at the man and said

"Well,Fine do what you like but don't expect me to help you with it.I am not in.Now please clear the way,King Eun"

She went without listening to him.

......

A man was sitting on his chair and working on the laptop.His fingers were moving continuously on the keyboard.He turned his head and looked at the men standing in front of him.His expressions weren't nice.He glared at one of them who had brown hair and looked Exhausted.The fears in his eyes indicated the calmness was soon going to disappear.

"David!How are you explaining to me about the current downfall of Shares?"

The man named David said in breaking voice

"K King P Park, Someone bought our shares and sold them at low prices.We didn't expect this "

The man threw the laptop on the floor and shouted in frustration,All his calmness veined after these words,

"I don't care what you all mfs do but I want this problem to be resolved before my meeting with the President. "

David nodded and shouted looking behind him

"Go and tell everyone to do overtime and resolve it."

They all nodded and ran out of the office.
David looked at his boss and said "King Park!I have another bad news"

Jimin looked at him and said in frustration

"Speak out!!!!"

David started saying it in one breath

"Princess Y/n denied to marry you and she was the person who caused this mess.She even gave away the 100 bouquet of flowers you sent to her to the girls who admire you by saying 'Gift from the king'."

Jimin punched the table in anger.He grabbed his phone from the table and tried to call someone.

David said from back "She blocked your number.No use of calling her"

Bee threw the phone on the floor and yelled

"I want to meet her at any cost.Fix our appointment"

David replied

"I am sorry Your Highness but this can't be possible in this life as No one knows where is she.Not even her Brother who is closest to her"

David ran out of the cabin after seeing Jimin boiling in anger.

Jimin stared at the photo and muttered

"I don't care whatever you do but you will only be my bride and that's a promise of King Park Jimin to himself "

He started laughing

"As long as you're mine, It's fine.I can endure everything.Princesss!"

His voice echoed in the silence.

.....

Somewhere in a beach

The sun was at its peak shining the brightest with cool blinds blowing.The waves of sea gently over lapping one and other against the shore with Sandpiper walking on the sand in a group.

Y/n was sleeping in the sun taking a sun bath.She was smiling while enjoying her view.Her sunglasses were above her head .She sneezed and thought

"Maybe someone is missing me"

She started laughing and closed her eyes She muttered-

"King Park! Let's see how you will marry me now?I don't think you can recover from this"

She started giggling like a mad but then looked around her and found everyone staring at her.She shut her mouth and pretended like nothing happened.

She shut her mouth and pretended like nothing happened