Chapter -6

Jimin's Pov

"Where the hell did she go?David!",I shouted on my phone.This girl always wants to run away but I am not easy to get rid off.

I stared the manager of waterpark infront of me who was shivering.

"I don't fucking care if you dig the ground, fly in the sky, or dive in the ocean. I want her right in front of me. If you fail, I don't know what I'll do, and I don't need to disclose my capabilities.",I said while glaring at him.

He stumbled in his faltering voice,

"Y..Yes M-Mr Park"

Staring at my phone, awaiting David's call, my frustration increased with each passing second. A sudden voice interrupted my anger,

"Jimin!"

Staring at my phone, awaiting David's call, my frustration intensified with each passing second. A sudden voice interrupted my anger, "Jimin!"

Looking up, I spotted Y/n, but my blood surged again as I witnessed her being carried by a boy with mischievous blue eyes. My irritation peaked seeing her holding him tightly-too close for comfort. .

I clenched my jaw in anger.Faking a smile,I walked towards them.Y/n was standing beside the boy now.I wasn't able to control my anger and held her wrist tightly.I pulled her towards myself.I saw a cut on her head corner.I brushed it with my hands and she winced.My anger finally erupted,

"How could you be so careless?You disappeared without informing me.I was so worried.You didn't even think once before running away and coming back being hurt.How can you be so stupid,huh!"

She kept her gaze fixed on the ground, but our attention shifted when a voice exclaimed,

"More passion! More energy!"

We both turned to see the blue-eyed man jumping and giggling.

"Hey! Seeing her being scolded was in my bucket list. Finally, I can say it was worth coming to Amalfi after gifting my brother a whole damn expensive Audi. Why did you stop? Go for it, bro!I am a cheerleader."

I then witnessed Y/n walking toward him, delivering a slap. The blue-eyed fellow dramatically held his left cheek and fell on the ground.

Y/n yelled, "Shut up, you Malfoy!"

She returned to me, lowering her gaze once again.I wasn't able to process what happened just now.I looked at her and said raising my voice,

"Answer what I asked?"

She apologized, "I'm really sorry for disappearing without informing you. I went to find this idiot, and we both encountered trouble, so I almost forgot you'd be worried."

I looked at the man who was smiling like a fool and admiring me.I ignored him.I noticed she wasn't wearing heels and asked, "Where are your heels?"

The blue-eyed man replied,
"Sacrificed in the war,"

prompting a glare from Y/n.

He continued, "I am talking to the winds."

Y/n turned to me, saying, "I threw them at the trouble."

I removed my shoes and made her wear them. She stared at me and asked,

"What about you?"

I responded casually, "I'm wearing socks, so that's not a big deal, and we just need to walk to the parking lot."

A voice interrupted, "Miss Princess Eun Y/n and Mister, can you stop being cringey and talk to me too? I've had enough for today from you two.I am blind now."

I wasn't able to control my curiosity and asked Y/n , "Who is he?"

Before she could reply,He jumped towards us and stood infront and started giving his intro

"Hi! I am Christian Asher ,With charm in my gaze,I leave my fangirls in daze.I am 27 years old and an architect by profession.Y/n's bestfriend since college."

"This is Jimin",I replied.

"That's it?"He asked looking at me.

I nodded.Then I again looked at Y/n and said "Let's go"

As we walked towards the parking,I was carrying her purse in my left hand while her her hand in my right one.

Christian said "Y/n ,I will be staying with you in your villa"

What?Is he joking?But listening to what Y/n said made me speechless

"I know that you're a broken millionaire."

He said "My bags already reached the villa,You just need to carry me.hehe"

I asked,"You both will be living together?"

She replied casually, "Yes, It's not our first time"

I controlled my anger and took out the First-aid but before I could go to Y/n.Christian came and said dramatically,

"Look,I got hurt too"

He showed me his arm.I did the box infront of him and said "Help yourself"

He cried out,"I can't.Please help me bro."

I took a sigh and applied ointment on his wound then did his dressing.I went towards Y/n and put a bandage on her head.

I said ,"Be careful next time"

I sat on the drivers seat.I was expecting Y/n to sit beside me but Christian came and sat.I stared him but he said ,

"Let's gooo"

I controlled my frustration and started driving the car.Christian switched on the music player and started singing loudly.I hated loud music.I switched it off,But he switched it on.

and here we go

ON.OFF.ON.OFF.ON.OFF.ON.OFF.ON

I was done with him but I focused on the way.

I bid them goodbye and finally head towards my home.

Y/n's Pov

Me and Christi headed inside.I saw his luggage kept there.

I said "Take whichever room you like"

But my eyes widened when I saw him going inside my room.I kicked him and said ,

"Except this"

He made a face and took the room beside me.

He said, "I asked Olivia.She said she would be joining us soon.Your dad and brother is finding you.For now I told him that you're staying with me.He was asking about your meeting with King Park"

Again that King name made me annoyed.I replied "I didn't meet him"

He took a sigh and said ,"I knew it"

He sat on the couch and asked"By the way who is Jimin?"

I replied,"A good friend"

He stared me and said ,"Ahh!!I see.Let Olivia come.She is the stalker who will stalk him."

He was right,Olivia could even stalk the person who's dead,You just need to show her the person's photo.

I said "Enough for today, Let's go and sleep"