Chapter 1: The Sword

Cairo, Egypt

Sector 66

Houki was flying through the desert, breaking through the sound barrier and continues flying low through small caverns and some falling rocks, dodging every single one.

She finally makes it to the end of the obstacles where there was a large clearing. She hovers above checking her surroundings before dropping to her feet and looks around for a beat.

Finally, she decides it's safe to contact the IS Academy.

"Houki Shinonono mission log. All signs point to this spot on earth as the location of Madoka's hideout. But there seems to be no sign of life anywhere." Houki said.

But, she thought wrong. Her body was then covered with red dots. She then saw that she was surrounded by Phantom Task guards robots. She then quickly saw an electrical rod, so she throws one of her katanas at the electrical rod making the rod come into contact with all of the Phantom Task guards robot, causing them all to blow up at once.

But due to the explosion, it sends Houki flying into a nearby crater. Then, robot parts land all around her and Houki quickly got out of there in time before a robot head lands where she was laying.

Once Houki makes it to a wall, a camera pops up out and starts looking around before noticing her. As a quick reflex, Houki slices it with her katanas, causing it to be sliced in half on the spot and retracts back into the wall.

The sand under her starts to rumble under, the ground moves to open an entrance below her. She then drops down into the darkness below, the entrance shutting above her. Her only light source being her glow in the dark IS.

Houki hovers through the hallways, not knowing what was coming for her next. The lights then turned on and Houki looked behind her to see a wall has dropped with spikes that will impale her in seconds.

The wall starts moving, gaining speed quickly. Houki starts loosing speed against the wall, the exit ahead was slowly closing. Houki had a barely a second before she dived through the exit only just avoiding the spiked wall that smashes into the exit.

Houki instantly jumps up and focuses on his next challenge. A crystal with a label reading, 'Source of Madoka's power'. Determined to defeat Madoka, Houki wonders over to the floating bridge to access it. Even though she could just fly over there, there was anti-air turrets inside that can send her to her demise below.

One by one, Houki hops onto each platform, each making a music note before suddenly dropping after jumping onto the second to last one.

But with fast thinking, she hits the button on her chest to form a forcefield bubble around her, taking a couple of platforms with her.

Once making it back up the platform, she deactivates her forcefield ready to snatch the crystal and make a run for it back to the IS Academy.

But instead of grasping it, her hand goes straight through, it's a hologram! Then, Madoka herself appears with the Silent Zephyrs on.