Chapter 2: Last Minute PlayTime

Lilac was then tied to a rope on a lamp.

"Help, help! Somebody help me!" Ash said in Lilac's voice.

"Let her go, Arkyean Conquertron!" Ash said in Titana's voice.

"Never! You must choose, Titana. How shall she die? Man eating walrus, or death by Mankeys?" Ash asked in Arkyean's voice.

Ash then makes monkey noises for the Mankeys.

"Choose wisely!" Ash said in Arkyean's voice.

"I choose Houki Shinonono!" Ash said in Titana's voice.

Ash then brings out a remote to reveal a box with Doc Huston and Houki inside. Ash then presses the button on the remote to make Doc and Houki zoom to a ramp that leads to Arkyean.

"What!? That's not a choice!" Ash said in Arkyean's voice.

Then, Doc and Houki went flying from the ramp, straight for Arkyean.

"For all of Japan!" Ash said in Houki's voice.

Doc and Houki then crash into Arkyean, making Arkyean's money fall out of him.

"I'll save you, Lilac." Ash said in Titana's voice.

"My hero." Ash said in Lilac's voice.

Ash then makes the two kiss each other. Ash then picks up Houki.

"Thanks Houki." Ash said in Titana's voice.

"No problem, friend. You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo of Titana and Houki Shinonono!" Ash said in Houki's voice.

But then, Titana's right arm then gets ripped.

"Oh no." Ash said sadly.

Then, Delia walks into the room to get Ash into the car.

"Ash, let's go! Emi's already in her car seat." Delia said.

"But, Mom, Titana's arm ripped." Ash said, showing Titana to his mom.

"Oh, no. Maybe we can fix her on the way." Delia suggested.

"No, just leave her. I don't want her more damaged." Ash said sadly.

Delia then puts Titana on the shelf.

"I'm sorry, honey, but you know, toys don't last forever." Delia said.

Ash was really hoping to bring Titana with for camp, but due to her ripped arm, he had to go without her. Delia then picks up Ash's bag and the two head out to the car. As the two left the room, Titana then comes to life, seeing that she's on the shelf.

The toys below see that Titana has gotten shelved in shock.

"What happened?" Xenophanes asked.

"Titana's been shelved." Kaos said.

Xenophanes gasped in shock because this is a rare thing to happen to toys. If the toy on a shelf is left on the shelf for too long, the kid might forget that the toy is even there.

Titana looks at her ripped arm and sees that she can't move it. She then also sees that Ash was leaving.

"Ash!" Titana said.

Eventually, the car leaves the drive way and heads to came. Titana was shocked that she got left behind due to her arm. She blames herself for her ripped arm. Xenophanes, Raphtalia, Kaos, Arkyean, Lilac and Houki below look above the shelf to see if Titana is okay.

"Titana?" Raphtalia asked in worry.

"Titana? Babe, are you okay?" Lilac asked in worry.

The six can only see her boots as Titana brings her boots back to her in sadness. Houki and Lilac look at each other in sadness that their friend wasn't able to go with Ash this weekend.