♡ i'm happy where i am

RAEIL - "Why don't you leave me here in Seoul? I will come visit you two-" She said but her dad cut her off.

DAD - "No sweetiebunch, we aren't leavin' you here, we want to see you everyday." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But don't you two want me to be happy? I'm happy here in Seoul." She said.

MOM - "We want you to be the happiest girl ever sweetiebunch, but we can't leave you here in Seoul alone-" She said to Raeil but she cut her off.

RAEIL - "I can ask Dayeon if I can stay at her house? She might say yes-" She said but her mom cut her off.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch....we won't be happy if we ever thought you are not by our side." She said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "Mom and dad please, let me stay here in Seoul?" She asked.

RAEIL - "I will come visit you two when I don't have school and I will stay with Dayeon." She said.

♡ My parents sighed and shook their head no.

RAEIL - "I guess you two don't want me to be happy after all." She said.

♡ My parents sighed.

————————————————

THE NEXT DAY

♡ It was the day I finally get discharged from the hospital. My parents came to get me at the hospital.

TIME SKIPS

♡ The whole car ride was silent. I was in the backseat staring outside my window and my mom told me somethin'.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch, are you hungry?" She asked Raeil.

♡ I didn't say anythin'.

DAD - "Raeil, your mom is talkin' to you."
He said to Raeil.

♡ I didn't say anythin'.

♡ My parents were talkin' to me still but I didn't say anythin' back to them. They gave up and stop talkin' to me and the car became silent again.

TIME SKIPS

♡ We came back home and I got out the car first. I put my house key in the door and went straight upstairs and closed my door.

MOM - "Honey, what are you goin' to do?" She asked.

DAD - "We can't let Raeil's feelings change our minds." He said.

MOM - "She's hurtin' really bad, maybe we should let her stay in Seoul-" She said but he cut him off.

DAD - "No honey! We can't let her stay here in Seoul, we have to take her with us." He said.

RAEIL - "But I'm happy where I am." She said coming downstairs.

MOM - "Sweetiebunch." She said.

RAEIL - "Please mom and dad, I love it here in Seoul, all of my friends are here." She said.

DAD - "But sweetiebunch, we don't want you to stay here." He said to Raeil.

RAEIL - "But I'm beggin' you, please let me stay here?" She asked.

♡ My dad sighed.