♡ unable to comprehend

DAYEON - "Raeil, my mom is coming to pick us up in 15 minutes." She said to me.

♡ I nodded.

HANBIN - "I have to stay at school, I have to convince the principal to let me back in the broadcasting club and let me play volleyball again." He said to me and Dayeon.

RAEIL - "I will go with you." I said to Hanbin.

HANBIN - "Thank you Raeil but it's okay, you can go home, I will let you know what the principal says." He said to me.

♡ I nodded and gave Hanbin a kiss and a hug before Dayeon and I left.

———————————————————————————

THE NEXT DAY
SCHOOL

♡ Dayeon's mom dropped me and Dayeon at school.

GYUVIN - "Raeil, Nabin and Yujin is arguing in the cafeteria about you." He said coming up to me.

RAEIL - "What?" I asked Gyuvin confused.

DAYEON - "Let's go see what they're arguing about." She said to me.

♡ I nodded and all of us went to the cafeteria.

CAFETERIA

♡ As soon as we got inside the cafeteria, we heard Nabin and Yujin screamin' at each other. The lunch ladies were tryin' to tell them to stop but they didn't listen. I walked up to them.

RAEIL - "What's goin' on?" I asked Nabin and Yujin.

♡ Nabin and Yujin turned to face me.

NABIN - "You just love taking people from me, huh?" She asked me.

RAEIL - "What are you talkin' about-" I said to Nabin but she cut me off.

♡ All of a sudden, Nabin slapped me on the face. I fell to the ground and my friends came to my aid.

DAYEON - "What's wrong with you?!" She yelled at Nabin.

NABIN - "You love it, don't you, Raeil?! You love to see me upset and emotional because you love to make the people I mingle with be on your side!" She yelled at me.

YESEO - "You're insane!" She yelled at Nabin.

RAEIL - "I'm unable to comprehend." I said to Nabin getting up from the ground.

♡ My friends helped me up from the ground.

NABIN - "Don't play dumb, Raeil! You know exactly what I'm talking about! First, it was Hanbin, now it's Yujin!" She yelled at me.

RAEIL - "Yujin?" I asked Nabin.

YUJIN - "I'm no longer friends with Nabin, Raeil. I want to be your friend." She said to me.