Waking Up With A New Lease On Life

(A/N please be warned that chapters can be edited when I feel something should be added/removed.)

(A/N this is what I look like now but until I say otherwise imagine her naked

(A/N this is what I look like now but until I say otherwise imagine her naked. And Yang will have the same looks just black kimono and purple sash with one red eye.)

When I wake up I feel the grass under my body and shiver as some wind blows over my naked form. Then I shoot straight up shocked that I was naked and looked around and noticing that I was beside another naked girl that is rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Hey there Yang, you sleep well?" I ask as she looks up to me and stares for a second before jumping up and hugging me, our nipples rubbing together making me moan as my cock starts hardening.

"Settle down sis." I say letting out another moan. "We need to get dressed sis so please calm down." I say as I get myself under control.

Yang nods and backs away as I call for Ciel.

"Hey Ciel can we get some clothing? And why did we show up without any clothes?" I ask as I was sure we would arrived fully dressed.

Instead of answering my first question a nice frilly white kimono appears on me and a black one on Yang

"Master is lucky I didn't spawn her into the middle of a city naked. Hmph" Ceil says angrily as I tilt my head in confusion til I realized something.

"Wait Ceil are you jealous?" I ask with a knowing smile on my face since if this is the same Ciel from the light novel then she would be in love with me.

"I-It I-is just y-your imagination." She said but I could feel her blushing.

"Ciel if you looked at my memories you would know even if I'm female now I still have an insatiable sex drive so you don't need to be jealous." I said deciding to comfort her. "And don't worry I'll love you both equally okay." I said giving her some reassurance.

I feel her hug my soul and nod in understanding.

"So Ciel where is the closest town? I want to register as an adventure so I can make money while having my fun." I said as I look around the admittedly beautiful forest.

"The closest town is five miles to the north would you like to fly?" She asked but I shook my head.

"No I want to explore a bit. Oh quick question, do I have the tempest sword?" I ask because that sword was overpowered as hell.

"No master doesn't not have the tempest sword but something better. You see I destroyed the tempest sword to create master a sword of her own." Ciel said with pride.

"Really! Good job Ciel. I was going to want something of mine that isn't a just a copy. So what is this sword you made?" I ask after praising her.

"The sword is called Shifting Worlds. It can cut through dimensions to absorb energy from the dimensional gap and absorb life/death energy plus the ability to cut portals into the fabric of reality if you want to travel through time and space. Oh it is also indestructible. I also made another for Yang with a different design but same powers as yours and it's called World Eater." Ciel said with pride in her work.

"Good job Ciel whenever I wield this blade I will think of you." I say and move into my soul to give her a kiss.

(A/N

This is my sword

This is my sword

 And this is Yang's sword

And this is Yang's sword.)