prolouge

3rd POV:

4 shermans and a chaffe rolled threw a destroyed town and past the corpse of a panzer 4.

???: halt!

All five tanks stoped and a man stuck his head out of the jumbos commander hatch and looked around.

Co. Mathews: where the hell?

He looked around and was unable to find the outpost were he was suposed to meet with the Jackson squadrion. He then found a pillar of smoke over a building.

German 3rd POV:

Otto: ha, nice

He was stood with his torso out of his hatch as smoking tanks surounded him and his Panther. The only other tank sent out with him was gone and he was low on shells.

Otto: hm?

He heard the rumble of tracks from behind a building.

Otto: ha, turret left 30 dagrees!

The turret turned and its gun faced a building. Otto took a deep breath and yelled.

Otto: fuer!!

His gunner fired and a loud explosion went off. A Chaffe zoomed around the building and bounced a shot of the frontal plate of the Panther.

???: fire!!

The chaffe fired again and and bounced. Two shermans drove from behind the building and the rear was destroyed.

Otto: fuer!!

The Chaffe was grazed and lost its gun. The last sherman hit the Panthers turret ring and the Panther hit its track.

Merica 3rd POV:

Cor. Mathews: shit!!

He poped out of his hatch with a granade and threw it at the Panther. It was hit by a hatch and it bounced into some rumble going off. The German that poped out looked at Mathews in silence.

Cor. Mathews: shit!!

Timeskip 20 min

The crews of the two tanks sat in a building with beer and cards. Otto and Mathews shared a bottle of wiskey and talked at a table.

Otto: so, your the 'Panzer Killer'?

Mathews: guess so

He took another sip he saw the German staring at him. He looked and Otto seemed to blush.

Mathews: to much whiskey?

Otto: u-um, ja

As they relazed the sound of engines were heard and both crews ran to their tanks. As they did 5 Chi-nu pulled onto the town and straight at the two tanks.

Mathews: fire!!

Gunner: on its way!!

He fired and took out one and the machine guns disabled another.

Otto: fuer!!

The Panther hit one as it got passed the building as the Jumbo destroyed the other two.

Mathews: finaly

A low rumble was heard and a giant hole opened below the two tanks. They fell threw and landed hard on something more solid than dirt.

Otto: vhat ze hell!?

Mathews hoped out and looked at the German.

Mathews: uh

Otto: vhat?

Mathews walked up to him with a peice of glass. Otto took it and looked at himself.

Otto: ha!?!

( he is now a femboy, deal with it )

Otto: how!?

???: hhkm

The two turned and found a group of girls by horid Hanks.

Mathews: fuck!!