Authors Note

This is a writing that has been in my drafts for bout a year now. I didn't know if I wanted it out or not.

To explain it a little bit for those who didn't catch it. So the whole time my OC Ashley was grieving, Bucky was dead the entire time. She was afraid to move on which is why she didn't want him to go. Bucky wanted her too, he wanted her happy.

Ashley and Bucky planned to buy a house which is what Ashley was talking about with Bucky. She also was telling him about the wedding she had planned for them.Ashley wanted to do those things, but felt bad doing them without Bucky.

Ashley goes on to talk about her dreams and the things she wanted to do with Bucky like the kids and of course the big house. As she does, Bucky kinda mentions about him leaving and Ashley being alone which she ignores. This was setting the fact that Ashley didn't want except the fact that Bucky was gone and wanted to focus on they life they would have together.

This is something that happens to alot of people that lose their partner. Ashley didn't want to lose any thought of Bucky which is why she didn't want to except the fact that Bucky was gone.

I hope this clears up any questions you may have had. Love all my readers and followers!!