Guess What

An: this is part 2 of "we're back!" It's going to be the "we bought Smosh" video and after the video. A behind the sense. I added the video because I didn't want to explain the whole thing like I did in "best friends to boyfriends" with the first Damien and Shayne show. I had to re-watch the whole video like 20 or more times. It's a good video but oh my God it was too much.

Look how happy Anthony and Ian look. They look adorable.

I'll let you guys know when you should watch the video :D

Oh! By the way Anthony is single in this scenario/au and so is Ian. I know Anthony in real life is in an open relationship from the last time I've checked. But I just wanted to make that clear. I know even if I had Anthony be in a open relationship in this it wouldn't matter but I don't really know the person he's dating plus I want it to be just them two.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As we got to set it was pretty silent, but it didn't feel awkward, it felt nice. Mostly because we were both smiling. We were so excited to make this video and to work together again. At least I am, I'm still not 100% sure if Anthony's as happy as I am. Anthony almost says something but then he catches himself. But after a few seconds he finally says something.

Anthony-" so... Us working together."

Ian-" yeah."

He quietly laughs to himself.

Anthony-" maybe it'll be like the old days again."

Ian-" like our old friendship?"

Anthony-"yeah... Kinda."

Ian-" maybe it'll be better than it was before."

Anthony-" you think?"

He looks at me with his eyes slightly widened.

Ian-" yeah!"

Anthony-" that would be nice."

I suddenly remember that my mom will be there at the end of the video. Like how she was in the videos back in the day, for the skits.

Ian- "oh yeah! My mom's going to be in the video by the way."

Anthony-" oh?"

Ian-" yeah, she'll be at the end of the video though. Sorry, I kinda just remembered that."

I scratch the back of my head.

Anthony-" oh that's fine. I haven't seen her in such a long time, how is she?"

Ian-" she's great; y'know, she talks about you all the time still."

Anthony-" really?"

I nod and laugh.

Ian-" God, she'll be so happy to see you again."

Anthony-" and I'll be happy to see her again."

He grins at me widely and I grin back at him. We finally get to set and the detector tells us what to do. Then we start the video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

An: You should watch the video now if you'd like. And drink some water and eat a snack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip~
After video
(Still Ian's pov.)