New Beginnings?

An: is this where things get gay? Or at least gay-er? Is Ian going to say something? Or is Anthony?

------------------------------

Ian's pov:

Last night Anthony kissed me and its all I can think about. I get out of my bed, tired as hell, I didn't sleep very well because of what happened. I rub my eyes and grab my phone. I look to a a text message, it was from Anthony. I open the text and it was a paragraph long text. I read it.

Anthony's text-

A- I'm sorry about what I did I wasn't thinking but I know I really wanted to do that. I should have asked first tho.... But I wanna tell you something... I kinda sorta like you and have for a decade, or at least almost a decade. I was so happy you wanted to talk to me again I couldn't hold back my feelings for much longer.... I love you Ian please respond when ready or not at all I'll understand.... Your my best friend after all and I will always understand.

End of text-

I-i couldn't believe what I was reading. I was right he liked me! And I like him... But I don't know what to say. I can never say the right things. I don't wanna mess up... I need help. I quickly call Shayne.

Ian-" Shayne!"

Shayne-" ahhh! Ian! What's wrong why are you yelling???"

Ian-" I'm so happyyyyyy!!!!!"

Shayne-" mm?"

Ian-" Anthony likes meeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

Shayne-" ahhh!!! That's great!"

Ian-" I know! But I don't know what to say."

Shayne-" tell him you like him back."

Ian-" I will, but I don't know what else to say, he sent a whole paragraph and idk how to respond to the rest."

Shayne-" send me a screenshot."

Ian-" ok."

I send him a screenshot. I hear him read by the noises he made while reading.

Shayne- " ok, so I think you should say you like him then for how long and that you both will always be best friends and you hope to be more. The last part is optional if you think that would be to much for right now."

Ian-" thank you! You helped me so much. I owe you know."

Shayne-" no, don't sweat it, I'm always happy to help. No need to repay me."

Ian-" mmmm I'm going to anyway!"

Shayne sighs.

Shayne-" ok."

He laughs slightly.

Ian-" well thank you again byeeeeee!"

Shayne-" bye Ian."

Ian-" love ya."

I say in a friend way.

Shayne-" love you too Ian."

He says it back, laughing sort of still. Then I hang up.

I sigh. I need to do this.

Time skip-
3-4 minutes
After I texted Anthony.

I hear my phone vibrate on my kitchen counter. I take a drink of my coffee that I just made and put it down next to my phone. After I pick up my phone my phone vibrates again. It must be Anthony, hopefully he thought it was nice....

Anthony's text-

A-" really? Man that's nice to hear."

A-" so uh... Dose that mean you wanna um go out some time?"

End of text-

Go out!? Whoa. I mean yes. I text him back.

Texts-

I-" hell yes!"

A-" lmao, well what time do you wanna go out?"

A-" and where?"

I-" uh how about next weekend? At 8pm? And your pick."

A-" sounds good to me!"

I-" great!"

End of texts-

I'm literally giggling like a teenage girl right now. Man I haven't been on a date for a few years. I should be nervous but I'm not, I'm too excited!

After that day we have been even closer than normal. Everyone was questioning us if we're dating, mostly the fans. And we say no, we don't want anyone know yet. The only people that know are Shayne and Damien. That was my choice of telling them, I don't think Anthony knows that they know. But either way they've helped me with how to date again, well how to date a guy. I've never dated a guy before. They've been giving me tips about my date with Anthony in a few days. Like I should pay and be casual but myself and I should complement his appearance. Everything like a normal date with a girl but with a guy.

---------------------------------

End of part 7

I have no idea what to finish this chapter so it's looks a bit un-finished. I started writing this a few months ago and I didn't wanna re-write it. Sooooooooo my bad if it's kinda bad.