Allied merchandise

[The shirt above is the design]
Daniel Park had come to a sudden realisation when he had finally got his own crew together. 'We don't have anything that will represent our crew!' He thought and frowns as he was now thinking of a possible design of their merchandise. 'Something simple and easy to print on as I don't have much money to fund it.' He thought as he got home and started to make a design for it, 'Shirts and hoodies should be good enough and as for the what should be printed on,' Daniel really thinks hard on this as he frowns and drew on a piece of paper to see if any the design ideas are up to his liking.

In the end, he went with a simple design with the name on the front and the symbol on the back, along with the name underneath it. When Daniel had finished it he smiled feeling proud of himself as he soon stared to upload it on line and see if he can have some printed and sent to him so he could give them to the members of his crew. Once they had arrived the next morning as it was a quick delivery, Daniel was excited and grabbed a box, and rushed over to the meeting spot where they all discussed. He ended up calling them all over just to see the merch.

He placed the box down on the table as he was the first to get there. Jay, Hudson soon followed suit with looks of confusion as they stared at the box. Vasco and Zack came late like they normally always do and also stared at the cardboard box. "What is this?" Hudson was the first one to speak up, and they all noticed the rather excited Daniel, "It's our crew merch!" He yells out in pure joy, shining brighter than the sun as he goes to open the box to pull out the shirt and show it to the group who looked at it blankly. "Do we really need them?" Zack asked as he didn't see the point in wearing the same thing like everyone else in their crew.

That was when Daniel had faltered a bit, "Common, just try them. I'm sure that you lot will like them." He says and grins as he pulled some of the careful packaged hoodies and shirts out. Some were in grey, others were in black, and some were even in white. Jay looked at the hoodie, then to his clothes he felt a little guilt as he didn't think he would wear the hoodie as it didn't fit with anything in his wardrobe. But any the les he puts it on and it was a little big for him but still fitted him. Vasco seemed to like the shirts and hoodies as they represented them as a whole.

Zack was a bit septic about them, but put it one only to make Daniel happy. 'I'm never going to be wearing this again.' He thought as he looked away, getting all flustered as he noticed Daniel smiling at him. "You look good in that all of you do!" Daniel says, and the three who had put either a hoodie or a shirt one smiled at him. But Daniel soon frowns as he noticed that Hudson wasn't trying any of them on not even feeling the soft fabric that they were made of. Pouting, Daniel walked up to the dirty blonde and asked, "Aren't you going to wear one?" He stared up at the other male with cute round puppy like eyes as if begging the older to consider to wear one.

Hudson gulps and sighs as he walks up to the box and takes up the coat that his master gave him, placed it onto the table. He had to also take off his sweater as he didn't want to overcook in one of the shifts that he would be putting on. Pulling out a black one, he sighed once more and stretched it over his head, and surprisingly, it fitted him well every though it clenched, put his chest a little bit. "There, happy now." He says as he turns around to a beaming Daniel who nods. "I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES!" He yells and pulled out his phone, making them suffer through wearing the merch for the entire day.